Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games
A Twisted Wish Game Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theESPpsycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:41 pm


Granted. But tonight's meal will be your least favorite food.

I wish I had a better singing voice.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:34 pm


granted, but every other word will be replaced with nevermind!

I wish that my friends problems would be fixed ((emotional and physical))

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:51 pm


Granted but..a big, fat piggy will land on them! 4laugh

I wish that the freaking 7th grade would win at least 1 b-ball game!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:08 pm


Granted, But they will never win another game.

I wish that the fat piggy would get off my friends!

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


La Violetta
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:39 pm


Granted, but now there's a seriously obese elephant on them. rofl
I wish things would stop going wrong in our newly remodeled house!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:57 am


granted, but now a pipe in your room will explode!

I wish that my friend ont be expelled from my school, because of boundary changes!

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:07 pm


[I'm sorry.. cry ] Granted, but you will! [I hope not...]

I wish that we had enough money to get these awesome silver and black shiney B-balls for a half time routine!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:13 am


Granted, but they will pop as soon as they are bounced on the ground!

I wish that I would start feeling better, I dont feel to good right now.

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:28 pm


Granted, but the large piggy that was on your friends will land on you now!

I wish I didn't feel so bad from the dance...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:51 pm


Granted, but you will hurt from other activities!

I wish that I had my familair back, crying crying I miss her very badly! I want my kitty back!!! crying crying gonk

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


La Violetta
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:15 pm


Granted, but she'll scratch you. ( crying poor kitty)
I wish Dad would stop being such an @$$h0|3!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:23 pm


granted, but now he wont stop bugging you!

I wish that my bridge that I have to biuld would biuld it itself! ((because the glue stinks and makes me higher than a friggen kite! rofl rofl ))

Always Neutral
Vice Captain


La Violetta
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:30 pm


He never stops bugging me anyway.
Granted, but it'll be horrible and you'll get the worst grade possible.
I wish I could figure out why people always seem to be two different people. (I mean in terms of personality.)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:32 pm


Granted, but then you wont be able to remember 2+2=4

I wish MY dad would stop bugging me and leave for work already...

Bubbling_Stream
Vice Captain


La Violetta
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:35 pm


Granted, but when he comes back he'll never work again and bug you every second.
I wish my dad would stop doing everything I hate that he does.
Reply
Games

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//