Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XiangMiyu

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:25 pm


Hello.
I have been initated into the first degree. I am a wiccan. I like to read the tarot, use the ouija and been interested in the paranormal since I was a small child. Thanks.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:12 pm


XiangMiyu
Hello.
I have been initated into the first degree. I am a wiccan. I like to read the tarot, use the ouija and been interested in the paranormal since I was a small child. Thanks.


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Change (Revolution)

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:55 pm


Welcome back, My friends, to the show that never ends, Im so glad you could attend, come inside come inside!

Hi everybody!!! I am the only and only Newski the hippie. I'm mostly into the ghosts stuff, and some cryptozoology crap too. I also look at most things skeptically. But for me, research is mostly ghosts.

When your from Chicago how can you not love ghosts? There is one on every frickin corner here!

Yeah, going to make enemies in here, going to make friends, whatever, now that the intro is ove LETS MAKE PARTY!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:02 pm


Newski
Welcome back, My friends, to the show that never ends, Im so glad you could attend, come inside come inside!

Hi everybody!!! I am the only and only Newski the hippie. I'm mostly into the ghosts stuff, and some cryptozoology crap too. I also look at most things skeptically. But for me, research is mostly ghosts.

When your from Chicago how can you not love ghosts? There is one on every frickin corner here!

Yeah, going to make enemies in here, going to make friends, whatever, now that the intro is ove LETS MAKE PARTY!!!


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Allena D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:22 am


Hello!

Well what can I say... I like the scientific point of view and explinations of everythink paranormal...

Mostly, I like mysteries.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:35 pm


Allena D
Hello!

Well what can I say... I like the scientific point of view and explinations of everythink paranormal...

Mostly, I like mysteries.


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Betel Geuse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:06 am


Hi! well, My name is Ball.Point.Pen, but you can call me Heather.....um, I'm really into Lord of the Rings, archery and ghosts.... Yah, well... I'm 13 too.... But I'll be 14 in *counts on fingers* 16 days...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:20 am


Ball.Point.Pen
Hi! well, My name is Ball.Point.Pen, but you can call me Heather.....um, I'm really into Lord of the Rings, archery and ghosts.... Yah, well... I'm 13 too.... But I'll be 14 in *counts on fingers* 16 days...


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LittleDarkOne

Partying Demigod

18,350 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Married 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:15 pm


Hiya ^_^ I'm Darlene,I'm 21 and I'm from Maine(please someone tell me they know where that is >.< I've actully had to show a few people a map before and point it out),I've always been into the paranormal stuff ^_^ and I hope to learn alot from everyone here and put my two cents in when I can ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:31 am


LittleDarkOne
Hiya ^_^ I'm Darlene,I'm 21 and I'm from Maine(please someone tell me they know where that is >.< I've actully had to show a few people a map before and point it out),I've always been into the paranormal stuff ^_^ and I hope to learn alot from everyone here and put my two cents in when I can ^_^


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jiina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:26 pm


Hi there, thank you for letting me be a part of this guild. I really appreciate it. I'm more of a reader than a poster; I only post if I think my input would be relevent. I don't get to come online much either, but I will come here every time I get the chance! razz

I'm really interested in psionics, spirits, and lucid dreaming. I have a feeling I can learn a lot here~ heart
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:44 am


Jiina
Hi there, thank you for letting me be a part of this guild. I really appreciate it. I'm more of a reader than a poster; I only post if I think my input would be relevent. I don't get to come online much either, but I will come here every time I get the chance! razz

I'm really interested in psionics, spirits, and lucid dreaming. I have a feeling I can learn a lot here~ heart


Welcome to the guild smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:14 pm


...I've never been without the supernatural...it's been a part of life since my earliest memories and I have always been fascinated by every aspect, even to the point of seeking out said experiences. I look forward to meeting you all!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:18 pm


ceilisidhe
...I've never been without the supernatural...it's been a part of life since my earliest memories and I have always been fascinated by every aspect, even to the point of seeking out said experiences. I look forward to meeting you all!


Welcome smile

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ImmortalMystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:43 pm


Hi, my name is Lauryn. I'm going to be 12. I am clairaudient (where you know a person's emotion just by looking at their face. It's rare.) I can sometimes sense evil and heal people gradually (and no, shimmering lights don't come out of my hands when I do that, like Leo on Charmed)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I've been interested in the supernatural since I was 8.
Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//