Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimin' To Misbehave: A Shiny Firefly/Serenity Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Browncoat, Firefly, Serenity, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion 

Reply Shiny Happy People - Character Discussion
This must be what going mad feels like. ~The Simon Thread~ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:07 pm


If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:39 am


King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink

Tea And Cakes
Crew


stardove3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:49 am


TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:37 pm


stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

Tea And Cakes
Crew


King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:00 pm


TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:10 pm


King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.

Tea And Cakes
Crew


stardove3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:50 am


TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
If I was gay I'd probably pick Mal. I was never really a big Simon fan sweatdrop


-le gasp- Blasphemy! wink


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:43 pm


stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...

Tea And Cakes
Crew


King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:27 pm


TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...

I'd do it too. Even though Jayne would probably steal my wallet sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:12 am


King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...

I'd do it too. Even though Jayne would probably steal my wallet sweatdrop


I'd love him more if he did that. blaugh

Tea And Cakes
Crew


Pirate_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:17 am


TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas
TeaAndCakes
stardove3


I'd pick Simon first, but Mal would be a close second. I think smarts are sexy, and Mal seems to lack them at times. Mal is a great leader though. I generally like healers as well.


I'm Simon, Wash, Mal, then Jayne. 3nodding I kinda can't include Book in that... it might be a little gross. wink

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...


I found myself wanting to know if they are coming to the next gamer/sci-fi convention near me.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:21 pm


Pirate_Soul
TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...


I found myself wanting to know if they are coming to the next gamer/sci-fi convention near me.


I recently found out Summer Glau's gonna be 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE this coming February. whee Approximately.

Tea And Cakes
Crew


stardove3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:47 pm


TeaAndCakes
Pirate_Soul
TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
King Of Ninjas

He may not be a grandpa, but he's old enough to be one gonk


xd Indeed he is. But, eh, we love him and Ron Glass anywho.


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...


I found myself wanting to know if they are coming to the next gamer/sci-fi convention near me.


I recently found out Summer Glau's gonna be 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE this coming February. whee Approximately.


OMG SRSLY!? You made me so excited I forgot how to type like I was literate.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:49 am


stardove3
TeaAndCakes
Pirate_Soul
TeaAndCakes
stardove3


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...


I found myself wanting to know if they are coming to the next gamer/sci-fi convention near me.


I recently found out Summer Glau's gonna be 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE this coming February. whee Approximately.


OMG SRSLY!? You made me so excited I forgot how to type like I was literate.


LOL, how do you think I felt? xd I'll probably drive down there after school, in my work clothes (because I'll undoubedly go from work) and go, "SUMMER GLAAAAAAU!"

Or I'll skip school for a day... but then again, I'll be missing a few days for Festival Disney... but eh.

Tea And Cakes
Crew


Pirate_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:15 pm


TeaAndCakes
stardove3
TeaAndCakes
Pirate_Soul
TeaAndCakes
stardove3


Well, I can't pick a single favorite character, the question was more for the fan girls as in "Which would you rather date?"

I love all the characters to pieces.


i love 'em all to pieces too. whee I'd probably go insane if I met them. i'd run for miles and miles in freezing temperatures, snow, rain, hail, and sleet to meet them all.

Yes, the characters, which is why I said all of the above.

Then again, i'd do it for the actors, too, probably...


I found myself wanting to know if they are coming to the next gamer/sci-fi convention near me.


I recently found out Summer Glau's gonna be 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE this coming February. whee Approximately.


OMG SRSLY!? You made me so excited I forgot how to type like I was literate.


LOL, how do you think I felt? xd I'll probably drive down there after school, in my work clothes (because I'll undoubedly go from work) and go, "SUMMER GLAAAAAAU!"

Or I'll skip school for a day... but then again, I'll be missing a few days for Festival Disney... but eh.


You know exactly where she'll be? You could go see if you can get a picture taken with her.
Reply
Shiny Happy People - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//