Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Kycoo's quest: if you were invited please come here Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:15 am


Tsayka
((ok...I joined. Is this supposed to be some sort of rp, or something?))
Hi.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:36 am


*looks around* Well, here I am...

I still can't decide which character to use, though...

Delivery Ninja


Kycoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:38 am


Delivery_Ninja
*looks around* Well, here I am...

I still can't decide which character to use, though...
hi welcome to the guild. you can be whoever/whatever you want its up to you.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:39 am


Delivery_Ninja
*looks around* Well, here I am...

I still can't decide which character to use, though...

Hi there, I'm Nala and its nice to meet you, welcome to the guild. biggrin

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder


Delivery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 am


Kycoo
hi welcome to the guild. you can be whoever/whatever you want its up to you.


Maybe, but that doesn't make the decision any easier...

Nala Zutto
Hi there, I'm Nala and its nice to meet you, welcome to the guild. biggrin


Hi there. mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:45 am


Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
hi welcome to the guild. you can be whoever/whatever you want its up to you.


Maybe, but that doesn't make the decision any easier...

Nala Zutto
Hi there, I'm Nala and its nice to meet you, welcome to the guild. biggrin


Hi there. mrgreen
You don't have to put in a member bio right away, you can just play along and build up the character you choose.

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:46 am


Hello, and welcome to Cherry Blossom City! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:47 am


Nala Zutto
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
hi welcome to the guild. you can be whoever/whatever you want its up to you.


Maybe, but that doesn't make the decision any easier...

Nala Zutto
Hi there, I'm Nala and its nice to meet you, welcome to the guild. biggrin


Hi there. mrgreen
You don't have to put in a member bio right away, you can just play along and build up the character you choose.
thank you your much better at explaining then i am

Kycoo
Crew


Delivery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:48 am


>_>

<_<

Well then, I guess I'll just randomly pick a character to use for now...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:51 am


Delivery_Ninja
>_>

<_<

Well then, I guess I'll just randomly pick a character to use for now...

Just act like yourself, like Nala said, there is no rush, you don't have to go to the RPing threads right away. 3nodding

SirRob
Crew


Delivery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:53 am


SirRob
Delivery_Ninja
>_>

<_<

Well then, I guess I'll just randomly pick a character to use for now...

Just act like yourself, like Nala said, there is no rush, you don't have to go to the RPing threads right away. 3nodding


Nah, it's just that when you have as many characters to choose from as I do, it becomes a little difficult to pick out one in particular to use in any given situation.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:17 am


Delivery_Ninja
*looks around* Well, here I am...

I still can't decide which character to use, though...
hi blaugh

Yoshumi_Ai
Crew


Delivery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:18 am


Yoshumi_Ai
Delivery_Ninja
*looks around* Well, here I am...

I still can't decide which character to use, though...
hi blaugh


Hello. *waves*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:19 am


so MR. ninja how do you like it?

Kycoo
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:20 am


well this is lame
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//