Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Serpent's Cove
In the real world? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How pretty is Severus Snape?
  He's ******** sexy pretty!
View Results

Dark_Slytherin

Winter Soldier

44,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:49 am


I doubt Tom would have arranged the marriage. It'd be as if asking for him to throw a birthday party for fenrir Greyback. xd
Which would be interesting to see.

I swear my sanity has been leaving me ever since I did that Death Eater quiz. *will post here soon*

It was most likely an arranged marriage by their parents, the eldest female Black with the heir of Lestrange.
the Lestrange must have some good pure-blood value, since the Blacks were one of the top familes known.
Does make much sense if you consider that.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:18 am


Dark Slytherin: I agree that an arranged marriage by their parents is definitely most likely.

Everyone: I was browseing JKR's site today, because I have no life, and discovered this:

Harry Potter

(1980 - )
The Boy Who Lived, only known survivor of the Avada Kedavra curse and conqueror of Lord Voldemort, also known as Tom Riddle. Harry Potter joined the reshuffled Auror Department under Kingsley Shacklebolt at age 17, rising to become Head of said department in 2007.


Which we already knew, yes? However. If, as this says, Kingsley was head of the Aurors... who was Minister of Magic?


(by the way, today is Flitwick's birthday)

Empress_Kat
Vice Captain


nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:19 pm


I totally missed Flitwick's birthday. *sigh* That's kind of depressing. I like the little man.

Kat: That is very peculiar indeed. o__. It might just be a badly phrased sentence, and they meant for Shacklebolt to viewed as the Minister and they just didn't point that out to us. ><
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:31 pm


And power-hungry Slytherin loved those of great ambition...|>

---|I think Finora's right and it was just bad phrasing.|---

<|Slytherin Pride!

jaythenerdkid
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:52 pm


Woot! Team Remerus conquers once again!

But yes, Bella's marriage. *continues on topic, but I really care about this one*
Reply
The Serpent's Cove

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//