Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NorthFire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:43 pm


blaugh cool
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:57 pm


Name: Tabris (Yes, that is a real name!)
Age: 18
Location: Anywhere I feel like being
Persona: The signature is mostly correct, but I am normall a shy person.
Favorite tune: Ode to Joy
Favorite show: Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
Element: A mix between light and darkness
Zodiac signs: Aris the ram and I was born in the year of the dragon.

inuyasha0987


Hells Angel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:40 pm


Name: Justine aka JJ or sweets. age: 14. i always loved cat girls^^ heart if you would like to now more about me just visit my profile^^
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:26 am


Hey im tobias (tobi)
im a freshmen in high school
i love anime and video games
and i can draw
Also ive sworn to kill someone
dont worry its no one here.

JanuaryTanner


MoroMaru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:18 pm


Hiyas there. I'm 22 years old and I've actually never been too much of a cat person until the past year or so when I finally got a cat. I'm still not the biggest cat person but I do like my cat a lot ~~ And I've kept this outfit on my avatar almost consistantly since last Halloween, when I became the "bestest kitty ever" according to my friend and she my crazy cat lady. I've become really quite attached to this look and like drawing it. It would also seem that the people who I draw for are also extremely attached to this look because I get a backlash every time I try to change. ><
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:07 pm


uhh it says im not a member but it does say im in the guild eek Im Uber confused

~X~Markus~X~


Karropp

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:02 pm


Hello my name is ~hot snoopy~ but my real name is Michelle. I'm in high school and I'm 15 turning 16.
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:19 pm


i am XianRazius i am a big fan of cat girls...of all kind =3 and you may of noticed i am wearing a thong well i like it and you should to

XianRazius


NekoNala

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am


My Real name is Nikolai

I'm a writer of games (programing in variou languages) the web (html and php/mysql). I wite novels and comics (changes being my most recent, a rendered 3d comic) Nala is one of my muses, nomatter the setting she is always a toug has nails x marin who has nigh terrors of al the people she killed in her time as a marine. IF the setting suport it she starts off with technolgy that make her invunerable, strong and able to fly and later becomes some form of similarly enpowered magical cat girl
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:58 am


I'm Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami or Mike the Dark Goddess in Japanese. My name is Mike although I am a female my parents didn't won't to know if I was a girl or a boy as long as they named my after my father,

I'm a HUGE fan of catgirls. but I'm to broke to buy cat ears sweatdrop . Anyway I'm a freshman at my highschool,just turned 15 yay for me 4laugh .

I like this guild already and I just joined.And I like everyones picture.way cool wish I had one. But no big deal.

m/ ^o^ m/ rock on catgirls and catdudes!! blaugh

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami


Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:30 am


On gaia of course I'm known as Unoffical ( and I'm thinking about changing the name soon once I get the money to General Sid Luger ) But offline and to most who know me know me as...Alan...yeah it's such a plain and blah name but I live with it. I am a Novice Electronic Producer ( I haven't been able to make anymore of them cause my comp has been down since 2004 and I have been forced to use library comps! crying ). Oh and going back to the name thing? I have a few nicknames...which ok I'm gonna be very very brave on saying this... Ali Baba, Rambo, and Nala. sweatdrop

Anyways like "MOST" people already know is I'm a huge fan like the perosn probably above me and all the others...of Nekos ( aka "Catgirls" & "Catboys") & Anthros. I have been a Text RPer on AOL for 10-11yrs ( When the RPs used to be frantic with Anthromorphs & Nekos and when they didn't go down the hole. confused ) and I have always played as an Anthro more or so. Right now I'm down to two characters that I do RP as Kaiden Sanchez (Anthromorphic Cheetah) & AJ Hawk ( Anthromorphic Tiger).
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:37 pm


hey people. my name is laura and i will be turning the big 1-5 (at least its big for us hispanics) in june...that's a scary thought....but anyways i have always adored cats, i have lived in a neighborhoodfull of cats, i mourn for lost or runned over cats, and i'm hoping i die with at least a kitty plushie or picture. or with my future cat.

lyrics i dedicate to my future to be cat (oh, how i wish i shall meet my true companion soon)

"and if you go, i want to go with you. and i f you die, i want to die with you."
- Lonely day, SoaD

NekoNeko_Luna


Nekomimi-Kaho

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:46 am


Hello all! I am fairly new to GaiaOnline and new to this guild. My hobbies are Anime, computers, and Manga. I am also a catgirl and kitsune fanatic. smile My memories of high school are faint as I am now a couple years over the age of 18. LOL.
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:51 am


I'm Yami Mysty (not my real name, of course) and I like cats (Duh!). Sadly enough, I've never owned one but I do have a dog. I like cats and dogs equally, and I hope to own a cat someday. I'm also a high school student who's a member of my school's anime club. My hobbies include anime, manga, videogames, and drawing.

YamiMysty


Pasty DeVrays

OG Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:39 pm


Hello, I'm Kennley, weird name, I know. I should have to tell you that I love catgirls, and cats as well, even though I'm allergic, oh well.

I'm going to be a Junior in High School (Summer break), and I'll be 17 in November. Pleased to meet all of you!
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//