Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mint-x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:15 pm


Hello names x~Julia~x or just Julia I like all kinds of anime and games. I am not going to school right now but I do work ... at Baskin Robbins. I like catgirls and boys and BUNNYS !!!! and I like helping people out with quest and things like that! Thanks for letting me join the guild ! heart heart heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:12 pm


hi, I'm Liasell, or you could just call me Lia. I'm in college, 22, and I'm going to be a middle school art teacher.

I've been drawing anime since freshman year of high school. I've always drawn, but when I started to draw anime I did it constantly. I did like no work in high school. I spent classes drawing instead of doing the work or paying attention. AND I hated high school. But... let me give some of those who are in it or just starting it some advice. And this is the sort of thing that someone could have told be and I wouldn't have pay any attentioned, cared, and certainly wouldn't have followed. DO YOUR WORK! I know...I sound old.

But I resigned myself to a community school and being less than maybe what I could have AND wasting years I could have done so much with just because I hated high school and I knew that my parents really couldn't afford anything but this one community school in my state. I didn't know what i wanted to do, and i gave in to all that. So, do your work, kitties, trust me. That way, when your 22, you'll hopefully be almost out of college, looking at a future job, and saving for a car that's better than the junk your parents gave over to you. sweatdrop



WOW...that was a major rant. Moving on....yea, so on a good note. If I hadn't spent so much time practicing to draw I dont' know if I'd be as good as I am right now. Unfortunately it took me so long to see that. I've had so many people in my life bascially wait until I've already given up on myself to tell me that I could have done this or that. End of my freshman year in college, I finally took an art class (hadn't done it yet) and the guy was so critical I stopped doing the work and started to skip classes (meh I guess I'm not someone who learns easily). At the end of the semester, he tells me that I am one of his top 10 students, and that I'm definately the best in the class. I was like WHAT?! you tell me this now?? stressed sweatdrop

SO, heh. Let's see...it's been three years since then. I've had a tough time. This last year I've had so many amazingly good things happen though. I also just started into this catgirl thing smile . I guess it stems from my boyfriend. He tells me I'm like a cat all the time because I'll I ever want to do is sleep and make him feed me (I always never get around to eating till I'm at his house haha).

oh. and i talk. a lot. *points up*  

Liasell


StarDust_Aurora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:52 am


Hello, I am Taja_Neko_Kitty or just Taja. I have been with the guild for about... half a year maybe? Anywho, I just turned 15 in october; I am a sophmore in high school. Erm... I love catgirls, though some are really dumb. My favorite animal would have to be the wolf. heart I have various mule accounts, here on gaia. Some of the older members should remember me... maybe...? Erm's... I think I will be getting a bunch of little trickets being Cat ear'd headband and various other cat items from my bestfriend on x-mas.... I kinda lost my others... stressed So yea. I am hoping to get back active in Gaia, and hope it gets more active in this guild like it used to be before long. ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:26 am


my name's madison, i'm 16 (a junior in high school) and i live in southern california. i enjoy watching anime, reading manga, and drawing (i have a mini shop here, too..) and my favorite animal is the cat; thus, why i'm here.

*starbaby*

star_baby


Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:40 am


Hello my name is sukli and im turnin 16 eventually. I love anime, nekos, cat girls, manga, dance,singing, and roleplaying ! smile blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:09 pm


Hi! I'm Urushi or Uo for short. I'm a freshman (it sucks!) and I like Metal, rock anime, drawing and Nekojins! I also have a weakness for black kittens and random stuff

urushi


Yoroko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:41 pm


I'm assuming this is the intro thread?

Okii then! ^-^ My name ish Alyssa, but you are to refer to me as Yoroko-chan, Yoro-chan, or, if neither of those nicknames really appeal to you, Strawberry! I just turned 17 recently, and I'm uber hyper, and super-duper friendly. Therefore...random PMs = <3 My avatar, is based off of my own cat-girl OC, Yoroko (hence the nickname), who is a lot like me, but to more of an extreme. 3nodding

Yush...that's about all...minna-chan wa tomodachi ni narutai! <333
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:41 pm


Hi everyone heart ! I'm Miss Mew, And I love anime. If you want to find out more, Look in my journal! And Check out my website K?! heart

lAccountError4l


kitten_Marikanez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 am


hello im kitten marikanez and im 14. i love anime and im half cat!! i purr and mew and well everyone says i look like a cat so ya if u wanna pm me!!!! mew
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:44 am


Hmmm where to start?

I'm a video game fanatic and also loves anime. I'm mostly into Mecha anime though. My user name comes from an anime called GaoGaiGar, the full title of it is Yushaoh GaoGaiGar, Yushaoh means King of Braves.

I also like cats, espcially cat girls. heart

Zero Murasame


artcgirl

Tipsy Kitten

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:35 pm


Hi!=^_^= my name is rachel but im known as ray, im almost 16 ((WhooT!)) i love the colour green and you may know by now lol. im in grade 10. Things i like to do, talk to random people (alot) sing draw paint play with my kitties, rp and anything that has to do with animals music people or art.Fav. anime/manga types,neko,chobits,kannon,chibi and anything eles i find cute.
warning im mostly hyper and happy all the time im almost never sad. that all...for now!>.<
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:46 pm


Heya guys. My name is Mike, or Nahc. Im 18, and just starting college in Oregon. Anime, manga and video games are an extensive part of my life. I got hooked on catgirls with the first anime I ever saw. It was Aisha Klan Klan from Outlaw Star, back when it aired on Toonami. Thats been what, 8 years now? 9? Something like that. Since then, I have come to love all that is anime and manga. Felicia has been, and always will be, my favorite catgirl, however. My favorite series are Ai Yori Aoshi, Outlaw Star, and BLEACH. My favorite color is green.If I could draw at least relatively well, I would make my own web-manga, but for now, I must stick with being the writer, and leave the artistry to others. On that note, I am actually looking for someone who would be willing to do this. I am also very new to Gaia, and have not really gotten into being a frequent to it yet. Hope I can get along with everybody well!

Nahcsirea


Naito

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:04 pm


Naito here. I'm currently 26 years old... I can't think of much to put here so uhh hi!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:14 am


Hi everyone smile

I'm Ayesha, I'm 19, and I've been a catgirl for several years now, even in real. (No, I don't mean I have a "real" set of cat ears and stuff, but I behave like a kitten, and expect to be treated like one most of the time...)
I love music.. I love singing and dancing.. I have an assortment of "tails" that I wear to go out sometimes, and I plan on drawing my kitty persona very soon. Sometimes I feel like I should have been born a cat instead...

I look forward to making lots of animal friends here!

Black Ayesha


PhantasyIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:08 am


To friends, I am known as CatLord in real life, and I'd hate to break the trend on here. I currently go to a university where I study fencing, kendo, and martial arts. My major is Computer Science, minor in Fine Art. As far as cats go, I consider the feline species to be my favorite on this planet because they are the most dangerous land predator. The most lethal of the cats is the domestic house cat surprisingly enough (proportionately), so when my friends treat me as a common house cat I take it as a compliment. There have even been moments where I am sitting next to one of my friends and they will start to pet my hair or jingle keys and dangle string for me to play with. I like to joke aroud a lot but especially online where I can see what I'm saying before I say it, I seem a little more business-like. And above all I like to hunker down behind something with only my eyes showing and pounce a friend because I can. I have three cats of my own. Two of which are my faithful loyal minions, the other tolerates me xp . I'm also into a bunch of paper/pencil RPGs such as D&D (the most commonly known). So yeah. If you wanna know more, just PM. I'll share what I'm willing to share.  
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//