Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Psycho le Cemu in the US Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:14 pm


I know someone who doesn't really like PLC and absolutely hates Aya, and she got herself VIP tickets. o_O
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:35 pm


Magnavox
I know someone who doesn't really like PLC and absolutely hates Aya, and she got herself VIP tickets. o_O
confused

I she planning on murdering Aya? Like, getting close enough to use a small dart gun full of poison?

Busty Biohazard


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:37 pm


Busty Biohazard
Magnavox
I know someone who doesn't really like PLC and absolutely hates Aya, and she got herself VIP tickets. o_O
confused

I she planning on murdering Aya? Like, getting close enough to use a small dart gun full of poison?
She should go with a good stock of rotten eggs for the throwing thereof.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:41 pm


Kaidan
Busty Biohazard
Magnavox
I know someone who doesn't really like PLC and absolutely hates Aya, and she got herself VIP tickets. o_O
confused

I she planning on murdering Aya? Like, getting close enough to use a small dart gun full of poison?
She should go with a good stock of rotten eggs for the throwing thereof.
No, not seek! gonk

Psycho le Cemu....standing horrified with rotten eggs dripping off of them...that's one of the most pathetic images I can think of. xd

Busty Biohazard


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:11 pm


Busty Biohazard
Kaidan
Busty Biohazard
Magnavox
I know someone who doesn't really like PLC and absolutely hates Aya, and she got herself VIP tickets. o_O
confused

I she planning on murdering Aya? Like, getting close enough to use a small dart gun full of poison?
She should go with a good stock of rotten eggs for the throwing thereof.
No, not seek! gonk

Psycho le Cemu....standing horrified with rotten eggs dripping off of them...that's one of the most pathetic images I can think of. xd
Those silly emo kids would cry their hearts out. And we'd never hear of them again.

HAY PERSON YOU KNOW, DO IT!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:33 am


And for the third year in a row, I cannot attend Katsucon... and I can't go see PLC crying

Well well next year, I'll have a job scream and stuff!

Musuu

Aged Gaian


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:56 am


Ooh Katsu in two weeks. I'm really excited.
I should start listening to Psycho le Cemu again.
I want to be in a PLC phase when I go biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:24 pm


I really wanted to go see them, I was watching some of their lives which made me want to go see them more..

Airikaru-x


ZombieKittyYagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:21 pm


MadTiger
Vampiress_Yagi
I got my friends to get VIP tickets anyway and I got mine.

OH YEAH. GO ME. xd
Oh wow! That rocks!!! heart


Thanks, I'm so happy! Megacon in 9 days woohoo!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:25 pm


MadTiger
Ooh Katsu in two weeks. I'm really excited.
I should start listening to Psycho le Cemu again.
I want to be in a PLC phase when I go biggrin


Heh, that's exactly what I've been doing too! I need to go listen to their indies stuff again, now that I think about it...

ZombieKittyYagi


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:47 pm


I still haven't heard their new stuff. And chances are, they'll be playing lots of that.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:31 pm


MadTiger
I still haven't heard their new stuff. And chances are, they'll be playing lots of that.


I just got their new album yesterday in the mail! Good stuff. 3nodding I'll see if I can upload the songs somewhere for you and anyone else who's interested.

ZombieKittyYagi


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:02 pm


Haha, a little too late for that. Saw the two shows this weekend.
They were tons of fun, except most of the stuff they played was from Beautiful World, and I barely knew any of it.

It was still great though. The first show had to be pushed back to 11:30 PM, so the band and the fans were dead tired, but the other show, Daishi was bursting with energy and just beaming... it was good.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:59 pm


Seek was flinging out picks like crazy. He threw like five.

Very nice. A bass pick from my favorite member. biggrin 3nodding

MadTiger
Vice Captain


kyos_kilt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:41 am


I was going to go see them at katsucon, but I couldn't go... crying
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//