Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Watermelon Love: Suigetsu x Karin
{: F a n - F i c t i o n :} Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthalassic

Beloved Browser

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 pm


@ Olive: Yay! Sasuke you naughty, naughty boy.

@ Iia: ;_; Demmit Iia. You made my heart hurt. I can't cry for fanfiction, though. But that was the most angsty story I've ever read. Especially the last line.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm


Thank you, Olive. And you as well, Kyra.

In the reviews, I was actually surprised. The first four reviews told me they cried. <_< I actually hadn't expected anyone to.I dub the angst a success. Even heartache tells me that the fic was good. So I'm proud. =] Thanks~

Remedi
Vice Captain


Olive Treeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 am


Your welcome~

... *idea sparking* O_O YES. My idea. *patents it and runs*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 am


I shall write a one-shot! domokun One day!

Atfer I update at least 5 other fics!

iSU zuu


Olive Treeless

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The penalty for trespassing is DEATH."

Lol. XP Well, put those on hiatus and write an author's note for each of them explaining, and then write a one shot to get yer brain juices flowing. Hey, it works, okay? ... Also, don't mind the bigness of this post. I'm experimenting with tektek formats. :<

"Faboooo."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:32 pm


Remedi
No. O_o Not good idea...Stop making me nervous!

Anyways, my good NF buddy, wrote a smut for SuiKa. ;] It is by far the best SuiKa fic I've read so far.

wahmbulance WARNING: Rated M for far worse than MY fics. >_> Kyra, I suggest you skip out of this one until you become comfortable with mature themes. 3nodding wahmbulance


Story: Hot Spring Surprise
Author: soukei
Rating: M
Summary: As she closed her eyes, she let her thoughts drift away and listened to the sound of nature around her. All alone, so she thought..
Other: Mature Sexual Content. More so than mine.

Us SuiKa fic writers are a bunch of whores, I tell you! XD


D< I've read too many sasusaku lemons to NOT handle it
*slapped by Chuck Norris*

eriounios

Beloved Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Remedi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:45 pm


WHY DOES CHUCK NORRIS HATE LEMONS?! THAT TRIFELIN' HOE. scream scream scream

*roundhouse kicks Chuck Norris*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 pm


Title: Tales of Juugo and Jealousy
Author: Tessa Beth (me)
Rating: T
Summary: Juugo had a plan. A brilliant plan to stop all the yelling that was constantly occuring within Team Hebi. Now, to put his plan into action while Sasuke was away.
Other: I haven't been writing for very long...It might not be very good. sweatdrop

Cereal Strawz


rachaella22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:17 pm


*Kicks dead forum* Live! scream

Title: Trouble
Author: wohitzi
Rating: T
Summary: Karin breaks some interesting news to Suigetsu. Chaos ensues.
Other: First Suika fic I've ever written. So, err, yeah. Sorry for any and all OOCness.
Reply
Watermelon Love: Suigetsu x Karin

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//