Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Malice Mizer Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:31 pm


uh.... ok then? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:40 pm


ichigo_stars
uh.... ok then? sweatdrop
Have you heard any Malice Mizer music?

Shidou-kun


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:19 pm


Elegant Gothic Mana
ichigo_stars
uh.... ok then? sweatdrop
Have you heard any Malice Mizer music?
She hasn't... yet! blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:40 pm


Chisato-chan
Elegant Gothic Mana
ichigo_stars
uh.... ok then? sweatdrop
Have you heard any Malice Mizer music?
She hasn't... yet! blaugh
OMG! That poor deprived child! gonk

Shidou-kun


jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:30 pm


I present to you Misstress Mana! Ph34r him. domokun domokun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:25 pm


Em already posted him in that pic! gonk

http://vnl.no-ip.com/Router

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:06 pm


If anyone has pics of Kami, I will be your friend forever if you post 'em! gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:38 pm


Oh yeah! Who found that VNL website Chisato posted? I did! Who rules? I do! They have THE BEST clips. All diferent music videos for gacktJOB and Malice Mizer! AWESOME STUFF! whee

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:03 pm


Capt. George
Oh yeah! Who found that VNL website Casey posted? I did! Who rules? I do! They have THE BEST clips. All diferent music videos for gacktJOB and Malice Mizer! AWESOME STUFF! whee
Manatalksmanatalksmanatalks!!! gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:57 pm


:squel:

Anakin1324


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:40 pm


Chisato-chan
If anyone has pics of Kami, I will be your friend forever if you post 'em! gonk

I made a new topic for you chi
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:53 pm


I was watching "Beast of Blood" I think it is my favorite song I heard of theirs! I love the bass melody (i think it's bass) It's catchy. Too bad I can't sing it. I could sing lyrics but I would probably have people staring at me! sweatdrop

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:08 pm


I like Bel Air and Au Reviour... Or however it's spelled. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:08 pm


I love any avec Mana :drools: *Takes mop and picks it up but mop helps me not so Iam forced to build a dam* surprised domokun

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:50 am


*Has already built a dam* blaugh
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//