Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:18 am


I would adore being a part of a B5 Guild! I love that show!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:54 am


Just curious, does anyone else here know about a show called Naruto?.... I love that show.

KnightFourteen
Crew


Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:58 pm


Has anyone figured out how this whole caroling thing works? The NPCs keep telling me to stop singing or I will lose my voice. I want presents! Hahaha...that sounded really childish. Oh well.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:41 pm


Sing to different shop owners. I think you need to sing a few times before one of them gives you something. But you need to wait about ten minutes between caroling. At least that's what I've read in the Q and F section.

Yes, I've seen the first few episodes of Naruto. Its a little strange and I'm sure I'd need to watch more to understand it better. smile

Katlyne
Crew


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:16 am


Merry Christmas everyone smile Gaia loves to disrupt real life lol with their events. Anyway you get presents on the 5th singing; there is a delay in when you can sing again; all NPC works EXCEPT fishing shop person. So ya and it's at interval of 12pm-12am Gaia time. That's all I know so far.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas time. Shopping = hell gonk
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:56 am


Huzzah, the guilds are back up!

Londo Mollari


Katlyne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:56 pm


Adib
Huzzah, the guilds are back up!
*Poke* razz
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:29 pm


The guilds return!!!! Yay! heart heart heart

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Katlyne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:45 pm


Talon TDS
The guilds return!!!! Yay! heart heart heart
eek Both your hands are on fire!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:17 pm


Hahaha. It keeps him warm in the winter.

Londo Mollari


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:03 pm


Yeah, seriously, it was driving me nuts not having the Guilds page up....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:11 am


If they get the guild stuff up what would a TF guild use its money on?

Katlyne
Crew


Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:03 am


Hmm...that would depend on what was available to spend money on. We could spend it on arming ourselves for all-out warfare...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:05 am


Happy New Year! So how was everybody's New Years? I went to my friends alogn with 3 other friends and hung out, ate pizza, had a few things to drink, and watched some movies like "Anchorman," etc...

KnightFourteen
Crew


Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:33 pm


Mine was good, I stayed home and watch The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Extended Edition. Hard to believe the year 2005 is upon us at last.
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//