Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Harassed IRL regarding childfree status? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been harassed IRL for being CF?
YES!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Not yet, thankfully...
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21


Foxglow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:53 am


XenoReiji
Starchild333
Keistera


It has started popping up more regularly as of late. I also - or so my doctor thinks, but she isn't sure - have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. My previous nurse told me I should go to a specialist, as it could render me sterile. "That's not a problem for me," I pointed out. Again, told I would change my mind. I do have the symptoms for PCOS, and if it will render me sterile -- great! Perfect!

The most annoying part is when a male tries to prove my position to be "wrong" or "ignorant". YOU don't have to push it out, so shut up and screw off. stare


Oh, wow! I might have the same thing. When I started going out with my new boyfriend I went to get myself "checked out" at a clinic and when I got asked about my periods and if they were regular I got told I might have it. I must have looked worried because the doctor said "But don't worry, it won't effect you much probably. The thing that might be a problem later on is that it might effect your fertility." I must have looked really happy then, because she gave me a really dodgy look! xd
And when I informed my boyfriend that babies werw technically parasites he wasn't too pleased. He wants a child. gonk The only way we're having a child together is if he has it! I once told him that if I ever gave birth to his child I'd expect him to stay home and bring it up because I wasn't going to change my lifestyle. he said he didn't think that was funny. I wasn't joking.
Yeah, wellseems like your relationship might fail if you and your boyfriend differ on such a big topic in life.....

**Crosses fingers** Hope you get rendered infertle.


Oh yes! Hopefully - then no more damn periods either......and he can't harass me for kids. Oh Lordy that would be amazing 3nodding
He don't want them for at least another 5/6 years he says. So we got that time to work it out. Personally, I'm going to make him watch footage of someone giving birth and say "Do you honestly want to put me through that?!" Worked on my last bf.....he's a CF-er now coz of me!!! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:46 pm


Starchild333
XenoReiji
Starchild333
Keistera


It has started popping up more regularly as of late. I also - or so my doctor thinks, but she isn't sure - have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. My previous nurse told me I should go to a specialist, as it could render me sterile. "That's not a problem for me," I pointed out. Again, told I would change my mind. I do have the symptoms for PCOS, and if it will render me sterile -- great! Perfect!

The most annoying part is when a male tries to prove my position to be "wrong" or "ignorant". YOU don't have to push it out, so shut up and screw off. stare


Oh, wow! I might have the same thing. When I started going out with my new boyfriend I went to get myself "checked out" at a clinic and when I got asked about my periods and if they were regular I got told I might have it. I must have looked worried because the doctor said "But don't worry, it won't effect you much probably. The thing that might be a problem later on is that it might effect your fertility." I must have looked really happy then, because she gave me a really dodgy look! xd
And when I informed my boyfriend that babies werw technically parasites he wasn't too pleased. He wants a child. gonk The only way we're having a child together is if he has it! I once told him that if I ever gave birth to his child I'd expect him to stay home and bring it up because I wasn't going to change my lifestyle. he said he didn't think that was funny. I wasn't joking.
Yeah, wellseems like your relationship might fail if you and your boyfriend differ on such a big topic in life.....

**Crosses fingers** Hope you get rendered infertle.


Oh yes! Hopefully - then no more damn periods either......and he can't harass me for kids. Oh Lordy that would be amazing 3nodding
He don't want them for at least another 5/6 years he says. So we got that time to work it out. Personally, I'm going to make him watch footage of someone giving birth and say "Do you honestly want to put me through that?!" Worked on my last bf.....he's a CF-er now coz of me!!! mrgreen
Yeah I hope that you get to stop doing all that stupid girl stuff that makes girls lives miserable.... or so I think

Yeah work it out... work it out so he wants no children EVER.... that is a good idea.... but you need to watch out... some people see child birth as a miracle and think of it as a blessing to be able to watch their S.O. go through it.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:15 pm


man, who ever thinks it's "magical" needs to go to a health or science class. Every painful disgusting detail can be documented and explained. There is no magic in it. Pushing some extra waste out of your body through a hole between the legs, and in excurciating pain. It's as magical as a painful trip to the bathroom. rolleyes This should be told in every health class ever. This magical vision of childbirth needs to be dispelled.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:46 pm


bluecherry
man, who ever thinks it's "magical" needs to go to a health or science class. Every painful disgusting detail can be documented and explained. There is no magic in it. Pushing some extra waste out of your body through a hole between the legs, and in excurciating pain. It's as magical as a painful trip to the bathroom. rolleyes This should be told in every health class ever. This magical vision of childbirth needs to be dispelled.
True that! Every time I hear 'CHILDREN ARE MIRACLES!' I want to break something.
No, they're not miracles. They're the product of two sexualy reproductive cells. It's the same thing with animals. The splitting of the zygote is NOT an unexplained phenomenon.

Jaxaelin


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:08 pm


bluecherry
man, who ever thinks it's "magical" needs to go to a health or science class. Every painful disgusting detail can be documented and explained. There is no magic in it. Pushing some extra waste out of your body through a hole between the legs, and in excurciating pain. It's as magical as a painful trip to the bathroom. rolleyes This should be told in every health class ever. This magical vision of childbirth needs to be dispelled.
I believe these retards see the magic in the fact that a new life is coming into this world...

Personally I find that genearl area of the body to be repulsive, no offense to females here. But I do and to think that something beautiful or magical could come out of there is an inconcivible idea to me.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:07 pm


now see, life is cool and all, don't get me wrong, but yeah, we figured out how it came about looooooooooooong ago. It's not magic. Treat it as the science of survival it is.

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:29 am


bluecherry
now see, life is cool and all, don't get me wrong, but yeah, we figured out how it came about looooooooooooong ago. It's not magic. Treat it as the science of survival it is.
Yeah, stupid people and their being mystified by childbirth.... but then again there is much that still mystifies people that have been happening for centuries.. you know mindlessly killing each other... fighting for no good or apparent reason... compaing p***s size.. in the figurative sense of course...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:37 pm


I have been lucky enough to not be harrassed IRL, or online, about my choice. My mom is o.k. with it, because my sister is determined to breed. I might get my tubes tied if I can, because I seem to be alergic to birth control. I was on the pill for a while, but I had severe depression and almost killed myself. Im on the patch now, but I have started to cough up blood... xp

Otterish


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:56 pm


water_elemental
I have been lucky enough to not be harrassed IRL, or online, about my choice. My mom is o.k. with it, because my sister is determined to breed. I might get my tubes tied if I can, because I seem to be alergic to birth control. I was on the pill for a while, but I had severe depression and almost killed myself. Im on the patch now, but I have started to cough up blood... xp
Yeah, well if you find a doctor to fix you... you should definitly refer this doctor to us... maybe this doctor would have some friends that work on fixing boys too......
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//