Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars Galaxy: Fall from Grace ((UNDER CONSTRUCTION))

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Archives
Raigen Space Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm


She watched as he walked away, a little surprised, this was not what she had expected. "Am i even going to be asked if i want to lead?" She said softly to herself. Her rage at Skywalker had subsided, though her wonder at his ego had expanded. She was beginning to glimpse that acts of granduer were ways of him validating himself and she began to feel a little sorry for him. I'm sorry for him, but i won't forgive him. She thought to herself even though she realised she would have to work with the unfortunate man. She would have to bear it, if she was to keep her dream alive, then she would be free to do what she really wanted and then, she would never have to put up with people she did not like ever again.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:48 pm


Nick woke up from his deep sleep feeling better from a few days before. His injures didn't affect him anymore and he was feeling better. His force energy was still drained but he still had to go on in life. Expecially for the grey order. He was second in command of the order and he needed to act as such and needed to help train the order to be better.

The Skywalker got up from his bed and got dressed into his clothes and placed his new white robe on his body. It was a new addition to being with the grey order and no other order had it that way so they would be different. Each level had a different robe and they varried by color. The knights usually wore black were as the masters wore white. He then placed his lightsaber on his belt and then walked out of his chambers heading towards the training grounds to observe there training so far.

Nick was far from being dead or weak, he stil had skill in the lightsaber and made wise decisions when it came to using his force powers and he would pass on his knowledge the greys.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraPheonix3532

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:38 pm


DraketheDarknessDragon
"Yes I do. I want you to come with me to Kaijek, I must speak with the senate. Then after that I must go to Coruscant and speak with my brother." Drake stepped onto the cruiser and sat down. He watched Trinity sit down on the other side of the ship. "I also wanted to ask you another question. Would you like to become a Master. Your current Guardian rank doesn't suit you and we are in dire need of more masters to lead the order. You are one of the best and I think with your skills you deserve the title."


Trinity simply just bowed and smiled. She didn't expected to achieve the rank of master for a long time but she didn't have a problem accepting the title. Her mind didn't stay on becoming a master. Her mind started wandering on the other orders and what Lord Freed planned to do about it.

"I will gladly accept the title, Chancellor. I wonder though when will the Republic begin rising. I don't think we should wait to destroy the other orders."

Trinity's thoughts about the other orders were clear. She didn't even want them to exist much less control the galaxy.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 pm


Drake stared out into space as Trinity spoke. He heard everything she had to say but didn't agree with her. "Well the Republic does have the power to invade and most likely succeed in a war but I still think certain complications will prevent us from achieving that. There is one more candidate I want to talk to but before that I'll adress the Senate." The cruiser landed in the ports of the capital building on Kaijek and Drake exited and headed inside.

Drake Sanctuary
Crew


Drake Sanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:04 am


((Weren't you at the temple. Drake and Trinity are on Kaijek. You're not even on the same planet.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:40 am


(( i'm sorry lol ))

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Drake Sanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:13 pm


Drake walked into the Senate room and sat in a throne like chair in front of a large white round table. Trinity stood behind him while the other Senators sat around the table in less decorated chairs. Drake took off his shades and looked at the senators with his silver grey eyes. "Senators, I've come to tell you what the current bladeborn council has decided. We won't go to war with the galatic republic or the two sith empires. Neither I nor the council believe we are ready." A twi'lek woman showed her disagreement with the decision. "I'm sorry chancellor but I disagree. I believe we can destroy any other power in this galaxy with our vast military." Drake turned to the senator and glared at her with his silver eyes. "You you really believe that we would defeat the republic. Yes they are weakened from the constant attacks but the military won't survive all the jedi coming down on them with the republic military backing them up. We couldn't attack either sith orders since Darth Rezak holds a strong empire under his grip and Darth Cubolla's Nightmare Empire is hidden away just like our republic so it's bascially impossible to find. We could waste our resources but I don't think that would be wise with the Ordinis Empire waiting to support whichever side they want. I won't let our military be destroyed and this republic fall." The female senator sat back in her chair and let go of her position on the subject. "It seems the rest of you agree so I'll make this short. The Bladeborn are training more of their followers to guardian and master levels. Once we get enough trained bladeborn we will decide if we are ready to attack or not. Until then I will be attending my duties as a Duke in the Bladeborn so I can train some of the followers as well." Drake stood up and bowed to the senators and he walked out with Trinity following him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:42 am


Nick looked at some of the students training and helped them out on there stances and saber strikes. He then showed them a few moves to take an opponent off guard and then told them the basics about attacking and defending. He was basically teaching a class seeing as there was about 20 younglings and padawans in jedi terms and they all were being trained by him in attack and defense. "Never leave an opening for an attack....watch your opponents eyes because normally they show emotion and you can anticipate there next move...master hardly do this but padawans and younglings like yourselves do shoe emotion in your eyes." He said he looked towards the young students.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Drake Sanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 pm


Drake received two white cloaks from an Acolyte who was waiting outside of the senate chambers. He sat down in a cruiser that would transport him and Trinity to The Cerberus so they could go to Coruscant. "Trinity here. This white cloak symbolizes your rank as a master in the bladeborn. You should re-evaluate your subrank since I don't know where you are in your personal training." Drake put on his own white cloak and sat down.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:52 pm


Nick continued to teach the students seeing they were improving in a fast rate. "I wonder...I see some of them have potiential." He replied softly and then saw one of the students struggling in taking the other student down. He went over to the student and demeonstrated what he was talking about. "Also watch the feet of your opponent." He replied as he got in his stance with nothing in his hand not wanting to over do it. The student came forward at him and then he simpply moved out of the way and waited for him to come again. When he did he put his foot forward and grabbed the boys hand and then tripped him forward and then flipped him onto the ground. "Thats a basic move to disable your opponent but its better when in conjunction with the force." He said moving back to his spot of observing and watching them do the move. They thanked him and then continued with there trainning.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraPheonix3532

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:27 pm


Trinity puts on her cloak and sits down as well. She looked at Lord Freed silver eyes through his shades. Even though they seemed powerful she could see the trauma in them. She payed it no mind as she changed the subject.

"I know why we are going to talk to your brother but I don't see how he will change his mind about being with the jedi. It doesn't seem that he wants to leave."

Trinity thinks about the decision Lord Freed is making by trying to recruit Vincent from the jedi.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:12 pm


The cruiser quickly landed in the ports of The Cerberus and Drake stood up near the pilot. "Tell the navigators to launch and set course for the area around Coruscant but tell the communications room to send a message to my brother to meet the ship there." Drake headed to one of the restoration rooms. "Trinity you can do what you want until then but be ready when my brother arrives."

Drake Sanctuary
Crew


SakuraPheonix3532

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:38 pm


Trinity thought about it but then just followed Lord Freed to the restoration room.

"No I think I'll stay with you. Soldiers are much too uptight for me. Also you still haven't answered my question about your brother. I still think it's unwise to ask him about joining us. He knows who you are and will find what we are doing if you ask him."

Trinity sat down in the restoration room watching Lord Freed's reaction as he would explain it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:26 am


Nick looked at the students and loved how they progressed so quickly. "I'm going to go I have work to do." He replied with a smile and then headed out of the training grounds and in the council room. He looked at the few seats and then walked around the room. Dalaan was the Archduke of the order and held major control over the order. It was true Nick was also a Archduke and could veto what she said but he feeled that he wouldn't do it unless he had to. What he wanted the most was to train a few Knights up to a great level to where they could challenge even the best of fighters. "I want a strong order....A order that can be up in the hierachy and that can rival the rest." He then walked out of the room and lifted his white hood and placed it over his head and walked out of them temple and stood outside watching the scenery. He then took out his datapad and looked over the charts of who was skilled in what in the academy. "Lady Dalaan where are you?" He spoke through the force trying to see if he could have a speak with her.

(( mouse is fixed! ))

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Reply
Archives

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//