Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
DBZ: Guess the episode. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auron-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:16 am


Oh I see, your an Dutch DBZ watcher, do you watch DBZ Japanese version?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:29 am


Aaron FitzSimons
Oh I see, your an Dutch DBZ watcher, do you watch DBZ Japanese version?


When DBZ aired here, we had the FUNi dub and the Ocean dub, the episodes we're mixed lol.

And with GT we had the Blue water dub ^^; They didn't cut stuff out.

And a dutch dbz? That's scary.

Yup, I love watching DBZ in japanese X3

MikoBura
Vice Captain

Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//