Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Akatsuki Organization : Fan Guild && Rp...and such

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Akatsuki Home-base.
All About the Akatsuki Leader (Pein) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Retch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:30 am


D: They also have cell phones... yet they chose to send important messages with birds....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:00 pm


the akatsuki leader is my favorite amongst all of them.i just wanna find out who he is already damn it. ^_^

Mifune x Pain

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 am


Palandrome
D: They also have cell phones... yet they chose to send important messages with birds....

Cellphones!?!?!? Where were those at!!! D8
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:45 am


Dorkus Magicus
Palandrome
D: They also have cell phones... yet they chose to send important messages with birds....

Cellphones!?!?!? Where were those at!!! D8


www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4h7FB5DhNU

13th Naruto ending. D:

Rainbow Retch


xSkittleBittlex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 am


Palandrome
Dorkus Magicus
Palandrome
D: They also have cell phones... yet they chose to send important messages with birds....

Cellphones!?!?!? Where were those at!!! D8


www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4h7FB5DhNU

13th Naruto ending. D:


Must've missed it. I don't recall seeing it, but then again, I rarely ever pay attention to the ending.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:32 am


same here never pay attention 2 the ending

brettzel


ANBU Shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:46 am


Leader's face revealed and flower girl XD some reason I say that.. X_X http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_itemId=12301 http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_itemId=12303
XP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm


O.o

brettzel


xmisscheshirex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 am


Alright, since I'm in an 'omg-Imma-post-my-heart-out' mood, I'll be leaving my input on my beloved Leader-sama's topic.

His name is Pein/Pain, however it's spelt. I just call him Pein.
Pein acts as the leader of the organization and that's what the shadowy figure called him on the last page of chapter 363.

From NMR:
«Pein: What about the Kyuubi?
Shadow dude: You capture him. As the Leader failure will not be accepted.»

Everyone in the Akatsuki except BH calls him "Leader/Sir Leader/Leader-sama". So I'm assuming the Shadowy figure wasn't saying "as the leader" while referring to himself.

Anyway, apparently chapter 364 mentions something about "the strongest" in the Akatsuki, or "the most powerful" or something. I've been reading the spoiler threads so I can say I know exactly.
Does this mean Pein's the strongest of them all, even if there's someone else above him? I hope so.
Oh yeah, apparently in 364 BH calls him "Pein/Pain" again, or something.

Err... Now ask me why I typed the obvious? Some people still say that BH is named Pein and AL is nameless. Also I think there's something pretty cool about the "real" leader.
So yeah. Just wanted to clear it out.
Of course I'm just a fan like any other, you don't need to follow my logic.
:3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:16 pm


I'll just agree with you on that. But then again, kishi takes forever to clarify on anything. His piercings look painful.

xSkittleBittlex


ANBU Shinigami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:08 pm


I gues that's why they call him Pein/Pain with the peircings >.> I did not expect that much piercings on him at first >_>
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 pm


aw hell he may have more stuff pierced gonk

brettzel


uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:42 pm


brettzel
aw hell he may have more stuff pierced gonk

I'd like to see that... xD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:28 pm


Me too. He probably uses them with his attacks. Nose rings are good booger catchers. xd

xSkittleBittlex


Mifune x Pain

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 pm


he'll capture naruto with no problems.paine has never lost a battle ever so this battle will be no different.
Reply
Akatsuki Home-base.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//