Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Omnitopical Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything in this diminsion and the next X3 

Tags: Games, roleplay, market, Anime, manga 

Reply Please Keep Arms and Legs Inside at all Times ( ^_^)/ やぁ!
post your pictures Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hehe
  look at me
View Results

sgt_puggles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 pm


nice, i especially like the snow pictures. i miss the snow =(
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:54 pm




these pics are COOOOL. I think they are good.

VardekCrom


Ren Luxtra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:03 am


VardekCrom
User Image

-wolf whistles and howls- Niiice biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:16 am


Nyeh, I guess it's time for me to unveil my true self.

User Image

^That would be me with one of my very good friends at prom... don't I look funny?

Funny thing is that I am half Puerto Rican and half Dominican... and I don't look it. People often mistake me for a white person. confused Hey, I can't help it that I can't speak Spanish to save my own life, like rock music, and love guzzling down Mountain Dew!

Ren Luxtra


sgt_puggles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:39 am


el yay!! more pic posters! thanks for posting, and i don't think you look white 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm


You're just saying that >.<

Ren Luxtra


sgt_puggles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:49 pm


nonsense!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:05 am


Fine, I believe yew! x3 You should see me not looking pretty... I just gotta find my other pics. People really do mistake me for a white person. Today, a passerby asked me if I was Greek crying

Ren Luxtra


VardekCrom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:29 am


Nurse Amaterasu
VardekCrom
User Image

-wolf whistles and howls- Niiice biggrin


aaw, thanks redface *blushes*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:16 am


Nurse Amaterasu
Fine, I believe yew! x3 You should see me not looking pretty... I just gotta find my other pics. People really do mistake me for a white person. Today, a passerby asked me if I was Greek crying


aaw. poor thing. *pads on the shoulder* you don´t look white at all (not meant offensive) you look good 3nodding

VardekCrom


[-Jelly Bean-]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:10 pm


Kay I'm gonna be a big camera whore

Are you ready?

I don't thnk you're ready!

Here it goes!!!

User Image

I have no make up on xDDD

User Image

Old picture again x]. I wore green contacts in this one. x]

User Image

Yeah that's right! Rawrr! I know I wrote it backwards DDDx
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:37 pm


*in a big gay al voice* looks like someone needs a manicure! hehehehehehe, j/k nice pix

sgt_puggles
Vice Captain


[-Jelly Bean-]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:56 pm


Lawlz, xDDD
I'm a gymnast, manicures and me don't go.
But they are pretty now! They have stars on them x]

P.s. those pictures are like a year old. My sister stole my camera xD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm


*gasp* that harlot! eek

sgt_puggles
Vice Captain


[-Jelly Bean-]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:08 pm


I know, what a hoezer 'eh?
Reply
Please Keep Arms and Legs Inside at all Times ( ^_^)/ やぁ!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//