Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Your Favourite Gir Moment! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a fav Gir moment?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 41 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
I have too many to decide on one
61%
 61%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 112


Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:07 pm


Invader_Bambi
I love all that GIR does but my favorite is when he rampages through the streets as the house to get TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i think the bloaty heads from mars agree with you "because its cool..." "mmmm......hmmmmmm"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:17 pm


ok get this, four fav. moments... Sry person who made this topic, but i only have four not one..sry...


ok 1st: Zim-"why, was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!?!"
GIr-"I MADE IT MYSELF!!!!"

ok 2nd: Gir-"MMM...wheres my mouth!!!!!!!!!"

ok 3rd: Gir-"Blend in with the indenous life, anylize their weaknesses, prepare the planet for the coming badness..yay"

ok4th and last: Gir-"your methods are stupid!...your progress has been stupid!...your inteligence is stupid!"

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar


EuroKai

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:37 pm


darkshadowofthegoths
ok get this, four fav. moments... Sry person who made this topic, but i only have four not one..sry...


ok 1st: Zim-"why, was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!?!"
GIr-"I MADE IT MYSELF!!!!"

ok 2nd: Gir-"MMM...wheres my mouth!!!!!!!!!"

ok 3rd: Gir-"Blend in with the indenous life, anylize their weaknesses, prepare the planet for the coming badness..yay"

ok4th and last: Gir-"your methods are stupid!...your progress has been stupid!...your inteligence is stupid!"


I'll agree with the bacon one. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned since I haven't looked at this thread in a long time, but what he said when he popped out of the turkey mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:20 pm


GIR- i saw a squirrel & it was going like this
User Image

sweetest_sin007


Green inc.

Shirtless Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:57 pm


I HAVE TOO MANY GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK ON MY INTERNET THINGY THEN CLICK ON ZIM WAVS
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:21 am


I just like the all out funny Gir moments whichnis like, all the time.

Frisbee George


_irvine_popsicle_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:48 pm


I like it when, in 'Zim eats waffles', Zim says that Gir's waffles are beginning to make him sick and that he doesnt want anymore and then Gir begins to cry and scream and slap a waffle against Zim's face and Zim says "Oh, alright, i'll eat just another bite." xd
I also like it when Zim says "Okay GIr, Once i finish eating these waffles, i will start to talk about my evil plan. " ANd then gir brings out 2 more piles of waffles. LMAO!! Girs halarious. And when Gir makes Zim dance in order for the elavator to go up, That was funny. ^^ And when Gir pretends to be the principal in 'A room with a moose'. BAHAHA. Gir is awsome. :3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:33 pm


MY FAVPRITE GIR MOMENT IS WHEN ZIM AND GIR 1ST GOT THERE AND HE SAW A SQUERL AND HE ACTED IT OUT LOL I LOVED THAT PART BUT MY FAVORITE CHARITOR IS GAZ SHE ROX

Mr.Sociopath


Mr.Sociopath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:38 am


i like it when gir was act like a squel lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh it was so funny blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:40 am


i have to many gir moments....every thing he does is funny! mrgreen

King Of Scream


Mr.Sociopath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:42 am


gir rox but..................................he not my favorite charitor my real favorite is gaz she rox
blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:47 am


GIR WILL RULE THE WORLD.....i wll be beside him whee

King Of Scream


Sesshomaru153

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:32 pm


the scquirrel episode is my favorite biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:52 pm


BillytheGoth
gir rox but..................................he not my favorite charitor my real favorite is gaz she rox
blaugh blaugh blaugh
BillytheGoth, please do not stretch the page. I edited your post so that it no longer did so.

Ledell


Silver and Silence
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:07 am


When he was screaming bloody murder because Zim wouldn't eat his waffles
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//