Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Multi-Series Forum
WHICH OF ALL YUU WATASE'S MANGA IS BEST? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of all Yuu Watase's Manga/Anime is the best?
Fushigi Yuugi
31%
 31%  [ 55 ]
Ayashi No Ceres
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Imadoki
18%
 18%  [ 33 ]
Alice 9th
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Other
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 177


MoonTenshi23

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:20 am


I am stuck between Fushigi Yugi and Ceres.....I haven't seen all of Ceres though...but Fushigi Yugi is my favorite Yuu Watase work as well as my favorite manga/anime of all time
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:09 pm


i dont know! hmm i would have to say either Fushigi Yuugi or Alice 19th... but right now i'll go with Fushigi Yuugi! ^^ 3nodding

TokiSasameyuki


samurai_max7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:42 pm


I unfortunately haven't read Fushigi Yugi (except the first volume...I plan on reading it tho...I swear! crying ) but I have read Ceres and Alice 19th...and I can't decide which I like better! On the one hand, Ceres has a cool storyline and REALLY HOT female characters, (I heart Aya Mikage! but Shuro and Chidori are cool too...) but on the other hand, the story of Alice 19th has a great message, and all the characters are really awesome (except Frey...his bisexual thing with Kyo really weirds me out! xp )

In the end though, because I can't wait for the next volume to come out (and because Alice 19th was WAY too short) I pick Ceres!!!

(By the way, in case you missed it the first time...I heart Aya Mikage!!!)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:59 pm


samurai_max7
I unfortunately haven't read Fushigi Yugi (except the first volume...I plan on reading it tho...I swear! crying ) but I have read Ceres and Alice 19th...and I can't decide which I like better! On the one hand, Ceres has a cool storyline and REALLY HOT female characters, (I heart Aya Mikage! but Shuro and Chidori are cool too...) but on the other hand, the story of Alice 19th has a great message, and all the characters are really awesome (except Frey...his bisexual thing with Kyo really weirds me out! xp )

In the end though, because I can't wait for the next volume to come out (and because Alice 19th was WAY too short) I pick Ceres!!!

(By the way, in case you missed it the first time...I heart Aya Mikage!!!)


eek IT'S A GUY!!
*hugs him* Our first active male member! We love you! heart

Takiko-chan


cardum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:11 pm


i prefer ayashi no ceres *nod* there's something in it for everybody.

genbu kaiden is pretty promising too.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:40 pm


Sukunami Taka
i prefer ayashi no ceres *nod* there's something in it for everybody.

genbu kaiden is pretty promising too.


It's Tama-chan! *nods*

Takiko-chan


Asano Rain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:37 pm


Ayashi no Ceres. I've this thing for dark and depressing manga and AyaCere fit the bill. The ending had me feeling like crap for a while but... it was still a nice feeling. Miserable but beautiful.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:38 am


I liked Fushigi Yugi the best, but she has some really great other series too...like Zettai Kareshi and FY Genbu Kaiden...

Kasumi Tanizaki


SUHNSHiiNEE

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:05 am


i would say Ceres
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:22 pm


CERES!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

squeegums787


chicory-dock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:35 pm


I can't pick just one... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:38 pm


chapu33
I can't pick just one... sweatdrop


Then, choose a few of them that you like the most ^^

Takiko-chan


Solara_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:04 pm


MoonTenshi23
I am stuck between Fushigi Yugi and Ceres.....I haven't seen all of Ceres though...but Fushigi Yugi is my favorite Yuu Watase work as well as my favorite manga/anime of all time


I have seen all of Fushigi Yuugi and Ceres and Fushigi Yuugi is better than Ceres, but Ceres is still amazing.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:10 pm


squeegums787
CERES!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE ALL THE WAY!!! blaugh

squeegums787


Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:16 pm


Fushigi Yugi all the way!!!
Reply
Multi-Series Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//