Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:41 pm


feel the power of the digital pocky! behold!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised d6gj4CNh0YJ:images.amazon.com/images/P/B00023T3DA.01-A1WKUL4HSGF65L._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg" />
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:36 pm


bluecherry
feel the power of the digital pocky! behold!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised d6gj4CNh0YJ:images.amazon.com/images/P/B00023T3DA.01-A1WKUL4HSGF65L._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg" />
*sparkle sparkle* its...so...beautiful..... eek

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:27 pm


it is, isn't it? crying
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:45 pm


bluecherry
it is, isn't it? crying
it tis, it tis crying ....we must savor it....protect it....we need....guns....lots of guns....call Dom^^....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:04 pm


*whips out the cell phone* would you like me to rent a zilla while i'm at it?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:50 pm


bluecherry
*whips out the cell phone* would you like me to rent a zilla while i'm at it?
yes...yes that would be good.....ill call ed.....

Pirako


~_~Yaru Xb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:28 pm


ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:24 pm


good thing I've got the rent-a-zilla place on speed dial.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Pirako

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:04 pm


bluecherry
good thing I've got the rent-a-zilla place on speed dial.
thats always handy^^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:06 pm


~_~Yaru Xb
ninja
i bought that shirt for a friend, whose nickname is actually largo, about a month ago.....

Pirako


Pandora Nightflower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:22 am


That is so suprememely awesome.

anyways, I'm supposed to be a member, but my attendance is poo. I just wanted to confirm my existance here, and tell you all that the reason I've never poisted here is becaue I've been busy with my other Guild, the Kilt Guild. ^_^ I lurvz0rz the kilts.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:08 pm


Pandora Nightflower
That is so suprememely awesome.

anyways, I'm supposed to be a member, but my attendance is poo. I just wanted to confirm my existance here, and tell you all that the reason I've never poisted here is becaue I've been busy with my other Guild, the Kilt Guild. ^_^ I lurvz0rz the kilts.
w00t for kilts^^....existance is good lol....tis confirmed...

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:47 pm


yeah, existence is good. It's the one thing I'm truely good at. I haven't failed at it yet.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:57 pm


bluecherry
yeah, existence is good. It's the one thing I'm truely good at. I haven't failed at it yet.
w00t for existence!!^^

Pirako


Ryoujen

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:19 pm


hola, im new here. here r a few things about me:

my favorite dude(s) are Piro & Largo. im part of 5 different guilds (this one included), i will be spending half my life here on Gaia @ the chatterbox...gold, bump! & im currently questing for a leather jacket and leather pants.




donate to me, it would be great!
minimum gold im askin from everyone: 50
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//