Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xethor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:24 am


Drums, guitar and keyboard
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:23 am


Drums (properly atleast), and guitar/bass... Basically what's usually found in a band.. Oh and Violin, ever since I was a little girl.. and when I say little I mean younger.. ..and when I say younger I mean like 7 years ago...

AiYami


I_Wont_Eat_Anything_Green

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:28 pm


i wish i could play the drums,bass,and piano/keyboard
and i also wish i could do kick-a** guitar solos crying
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:04 pm


I wish I could still play my ol stand-up bass sad

_Lillly

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

5,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100

Gobeil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:29 pm


accordian xp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:16 pm


hey did you guys see the the pepsi commercial with jimi hendrix when he was young...jimi was walking the streets when he saw a coke machine and a pepsi machine across the street...he couldn't pick, and finally he picked the pepsi...then he looked into the window that the pepsi machine was near and he saw guitars, and on the window that the coke machine was near, he saw accodions XP

I_Wont_Eat_Anything_Green


Sir Perfectly Insane

Fluffy Millionaire

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:14 am


if i had one, i would play on it all the time! i talk about keyboard! 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:40 am


Belledandi
Post the totally awesome instruments you wish you could play, or plan to play. For me, I wish I could play that strange Japanese flute that's used in Nobody's Listening, the drums and the guitar. The saxophone and violin would be cool to learn as well.
Yeah me too!!!I wish I could play the piano,guitar,sax,and that scottish instrument!!! 3nodding wink heart

StevenB.Mtchll


L a d y b i r d

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:36 pm


the harmonica
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:31 pm


Gitars and gitarest's ROCK!!!!

the_dark_dog


Akira Volkova

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:17 pm


Heyz all,

I play drums, guitar, piano and flute. Just to say, if you start learning an instrument, keep it up!!I started drums when I was 5 and I started flute at 8 and piano at 9 and guitar when I was 6!!Im 14 now!And Im in a band, with year 13's asking me to be in their bands!Plus I sing!So if you really wanna start learning an instrument, do it and keep it up!!

Now, what I wanna learn to play, would have to be one of those DJ thingys.

Lol, I've started, just I need a teacher... stare

Byes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:05 pm


i wanna play the drums ^.^ my fingers hurt from playing the guitar -.- but i swore i would play til my fingers bleed but i really didnt mean it

Sniff Meh Squid


Shakesbeard

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:02 pm


wish to play dums. cant get my foot to work with the bass drum! xp
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:14 am


id love to be able to play the drums, ive tried but im not good and my friend that plays the drums tried to show me how to play the easiest thing, i didnt do to good at it. . .also id like to play the clarinet because i have one and since i already play the saxophone id love to learn how to play something thats somewhat close to it. i also already know how to play the guitare (electric/classical) so i dont need to learn how to play that but id like to learn the bass guitare that would be cool

ginger.snapped.


Peace Sign Up Index Down

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:02 am


I have an electric that someone got for me and I really wish I could play that..also a piano just cuz my friends wouldn't expect it. smile
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//