Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:00 pm


Brill,
You would think Sigurd would just shoot the little buggers, rather than take them. 3nodding

Jin,
T-cooties is a play on the T-Virus from the Resident Evil Games/Movies.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:01 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

About Sigurd?!
Or modding!?


Sigurd. XP

Is that a good thing, though? surprised

XP
I don't think so.

He won't like you. He despises Male/Female Person/Avies. 3nodding

He won't like you the second he finds out. No no.
Or if he found out about my mule, he wouldn't like me. XP

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:02 pm


Krey
Brill,
You would think Sigurd would just shoot the little buggers, rather than take them. 3nodding

Jin,
T-cooties is a play on the T-Virus from the Resident Evil Games/Movies.


XD That's true. That's when I'd pull off a Lily Potter. (If you've read the Harry Potter series.) Maybe not. XP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:03 pm


Pancake Genitals

XP
I don't think so.

He won't like you. He despises Male/Female Person/Avies. 3nodding

He won't like you the second he finds out. No no.
Or if he found out about my mule, he wouldn't like me. XP


Too bad. This current avvy carries my honour. surprised

Well, that's fine. u_u

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:05 pm


Brilliance
Krey
Brill,
You would think Sigurd would just shoot the little buggers, rather than take them. 3nodding

Jin,
T-cooties is a play on the T-Virus from the Resident Evil Games/Movies.


XD That's true. That's when I'd pull off a Lily Potter. (If you've read the Harry Potter series.) Maybe not. XP

You'd marry someone your sister didn't like, have his baby, and die a horrible death to protect said hypothetical baby?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:07 pm


I assume the T-Virus has something to do with zombies...

If you don't know, I've always been a Silent Hill kinda guy myself. 3nodding

JinYokimo


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:07 pm


Krey

You'd marry someone your sister didn't like, have his baby, and die a horrible death to protect said hypothetical baby?


Only the dying part, none of those marrying people my sister doesn't like and have his baby. Plus, I don't have a sister.

Nevermind. I wouldn't open the door. There.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:08 pm


Krey
Brilliance
Krey
Brill,
You would think Sigurd would just shoot the little buggers, rather than take them. 3nodding

Jin,
T-cooties is a play on the T-Virus from the Resident Evil Games/Movies.


XD That's true. That's when I'd pull off a Lily Potter. (If you've read the Harry Potter series.) Maybe not. XP

You'd marry someone your sister didn't like, have his baby, and die a horrible death to protect said hypothetical baby?
Pwned. 3nodding

JinYokimo


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:10 pm


Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:12 pm


Jin,
The T-Virus is a biological weapon designed to bring the dead back to life, in a sort of zombie state. 3nodding You should see the resident evil movies. Not for a scare, more for a laugh, and a few good action sequences.

Brill,
Well, I don't think people would have babies, if they knew they would die for them.

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:13 pm


Krey

Brill,
Well, I don't think people would have babies, if they knew they would die for them.


But what if I was unaware? D=
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:14 pm


Krey
Jin,
The T-Virus is a biological weapon designed to bring the dead back to life, in a sort of zombie state. 3nodding You should see the resident evil movies. Not for a scare, more for a laugh, and a few good action sequences.
Kick a**.

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:14 pm


JinYokimo
Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?

The red one? No. He's a noob-ninja. (give him fox items)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:15 pm


Brilliance
Krey

Brill,
Well, I don't think people would have babies, if they knew they would die for them.


But what if I was unaware? D=

Then you'll die for your sins... I mean baby. gonk

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:17 pm


Krey

Then you'll die for your sins... I mean baby. gonk


D= You make me fear for my future. u_u
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//