Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
.:The Official Guild Rant Box:. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ranting is...
  healthy
View Results

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:16 pm


BUT DUDE I WAS RICH!!! Now I'm poor. emo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:34 pm


I always have been poor... emo

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:50 pm


DUDE YOU COULD SELL THE FRACKING NINJA BAND AND BE FILTHY RICH!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:30 pm


But there's no way I'm gonna do that!!! I luffs my ninja band!!! ^^

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:33 pm


But you aren't even wearing it now...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:37 pm


I know, but that's only because my st00pid hairstyle looks fracking dumb with it. I need to get a better hair style, but I don't feel like it right now.

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:40 pm


Okay....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:10 pm


xd I'm too lazy...

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:13 pm


rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:19 pm


chea...

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:23 pm


*is eating chocolate* I LUFFS DA CHCOLATE, YO!!! heart heart heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:29 pm


I want coffee. I heart Kona coffee, but star bucks ish good too...and I don't wanna waste all my coffee, besides, I dont' have any filters xp I normally get them in filter bags...

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:30 pm


My mouth is dry from eating chocolate. xp
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:36 pm


stare HOW MUCH DID YOU EAT!?!

Ming Chen
Captain


._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:37 pm


mrgreen A lot!
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//