Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
SIG BANNER ARTIST AUDITIONS Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:14 am


Kitt Koneko
Id draw one if my scanner werent broken x.x
beleive it or not Im actually very good at hand done art


well why not do the picture and sweet talk a friend or use a school scanner to scan it and save it to a 3 1/2 Floppy disk and post it that way.
we are looking for some good art and if ur hand done stuff is that good then we would love to see an image for the running in Guild Image.
please try to get one posted.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:23 am


I will work on it smile

I'm still confused on what to draw though, since you said that was the THEME...I have other artwork I can share, but still

Eldrea


Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:40 pm


Eldrea
I will work on it smile

I'm still confused on what to draw though, since you said that was the THEME...I have other artwork I can share, but still


hehe coolies.
how about doing an image of the MOD team hosting some kinda party, or the MOD team image, or a massive Banner for Bishoujo & Bishonen Hunting guild with the Mod team sorta like modelling some of the letters. like me stood modelling B and David Fox modelling the other B. things like those are just some possibilities of the gazillions that could be done.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:22 pm


I guess I'll try, can't gaurantee anything good. But I'll try. Working on the picture as I type.

Jak Mannequin


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm


I like your death skelly in your siggy hehehe loki
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:41 am


Alykia
I like your death skelly in your siggy hehehe loki


lol that was random.
kinda like the randomness of this:
User Image
lol i got a lil bored

Mortician
Crew


Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:06 am


DAMN i get bored fast
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:38 am


okies that last one is lameo

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:51 am


Alykia
okies that last one is lameo

hehe snap ninja
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:00 pm


David Fox
Alykia
okies that last one is lameo

hehe snap ninja


oh come on it was like 3:30am and i was half drunk. can`t blame me for it being s**t! xd

Mortician
Crew


Jools
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:12 pm


*sniggers* u are so mean!!
I dont like any of them LOL
roo's is best but the ava's are too small and lovey dovey domokun
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:53 pm


Jools
*sniggers* u are so mean!!
I dont like any of them LOL
roo's is best but the ava's are too small and lovey dovey domokun


i agree with Roo`s being best SO FAR.

SO FAR his is best although others are soon arriving.

Mortician
Crew


Jools
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:06 pm


im loving the idea of a party pic, like on roo hill and davey with his cages, and roo with his hamster ball and alykia in her tree blaugh and u chasing every single girl who walks in and me with my stolen poking stick etc etc xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:22 pm


Jools
im loving the idea of a party pic, like on roo hill and davey with his cages, and roo with his hamster ball and alykia in her tree blaugh and u chasing every single girl who walks in and me with my stolen poking stick etc etc xd

*remembers the classic days*

David Fox
Captain


Jools
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:24 pm


David Fox
Jools
im loving the idea of a party pic, like on roo hill and davey with his cages, and roo with his hamster ball and alykia in her tree blaugh and u chasing every single girl who walks in and me with my stolen poking stick etc etc xd

*remembers the classic days*

ah yes but i still poke roo xd except he has left the class now so i cant anymore crying
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//