Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
who is you favorite not main character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eachespay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:57 pm


whatif798
Postoolio (sp) eek

the pizza delivery kid-person-guy-thingy....o.0

and Dib's daddy!

!~shazzam~!

oooooo !Postoolio!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:44 pm


Miss Bitters is so evil its funny rofl . And Kaz

Zambimaru


FireCrotch![BYOTCH]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:24 pm


I liked the guy from the weenie stand in the Tak episode.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:29 am


gene simmons kid!

thebroodwich


Ruebee Red

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:27 pm


Deshi
EVERYBODY loves Old Kid!


But "America hates Dib." And "Iggins is a bad guy" I think I liked old kid a whole lot better when I found out it was Jhonen, it was the first time I heard his voice, haha...

I kinda liked the guy that kept going on about Space Meat....that and Bloaty, he's just hilarious...Rikki Simons is really so very talented.

Oh yes, and I love the gnomes!!! They're so great...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:23 pm


Chicken Foot gave me some laughs. Tak makes me happy. Her SIR unit, Mimi, is pretty awesome. And, of course, Mini Moose.

Buni Doom

Girl-Crazy Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CelesteMcferrian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:36 pm


Lol. Chickenfoot was awesome. Lol.

But I heart Madness, the chihuahua doggie! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:17 pm


Old kid. And Tak. Oh, and you have to love mini moose.

vash_killswitch


Disgusting Disguise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:18 am


Miss Bitters
all the civillians of the show, like random people screaming and stuff
not sure why i like them though,
oh yeah pastoolio how ever you spell that,
and zims robot parents xd
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 am


I love the Ice Cream man in the episode where they get lost in the city. Oh, and Ms. Bitters. I wish I had a teacher like that.

vash_killswitch


Razberi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:49 pm


I like Squidman
And in The Sad Sad Tail of Chickenfoot i like the guy who continues asking for his slaw XD

No one said those yet...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:36 pm


Quote:
OLD KID! How could I forget Old Kid!? I wanna BE Old Kid when I grow up!


xD

I like old kid too.
His only line, "hows it goin?"
He's based off the old security officer at where Johnen and the crew worked at.
>.>*Watches commentary too much.*

Jacket Man
Crew


Socks-the-Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:06 pm


I love Old Kid! But, I like Melvin more. (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:35 am


I like Keef. blaugh He's so delightfully strange and stalker-y. Too bad the series didn't live long enough to see...THE RETURN OF KEEF!

mychasi


~nakuru-chan~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:37 am


i really wanna see that episode crying curse you Jhonen for not being all nice!.....I like Tak....she rocks......Bitters too......and Zita.....and.....and............ all those other weasles......
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//