Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
Introduce Yourself Here Read First Post Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +10
View Results

Der Untoten Zerstorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:18 am


Uhm Hello. Just call me Kyle or EVL. Whichever one.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:20 am


EVL Archer
Uhm Hello. Just call me Kyle or EVL. Whichever one.

Hello Archer welcome to the guild thanks for posting hope you stay with us cause we sure do need you make friends and have fun and making alot of gold at it

BigJammer
Vice Captain


Loci Radijiu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:21 am


Whoa! Holy s**t dude! That EVL Archer guy from that skater thread I was just in. KICK a**!

i'm Loci, Loci radijiu. I'm fifteen, And am overly obsessed with Namine. You may call me Loci, Knife freak, Psy, Maniac, Or Loki-Kun. I also kick peoples asses alot, And carry Seven switchblades and a Tri-knife everywhere. I've been in court several times, as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:22 am


Haha! Ya you were in that thread. Thats odd. lol. And ya I will still in the Guild. I have no other guilds to join. lol

Der Untoten Zerstorer


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:25 am


Loci Radijiu
Whoa! Holy s**t dude! That EVL Archer guy from that skater thread I was just in. KICK a**!

i'm Loci, Loci radijiu. I'm fifteen, And am overly obsessed with Namine. You may call me Loci, Knife freak, Psy, Maniac, Or Loki-Kun. I also kick peoples asses alot, And carry Seven switchblades and a Tri-knife everywhere. I've been in court several times, as well.

Hello Loci welcome to the guild thanks for posting hope you stay with us cause we sure do need you make friends and have fun and making alot of gold at it...what ever you do dont start trouble here this is a fun place to be and we want to keep it that way thanks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:26 am


EVL Archer
Haha! Ya you were in that thread. Thats odd. lol. And ya I will still in the Guild. I have no other guilds to join. lol
Heh. Yup. n.n

BigJammer- YESSIR!

Loci Radijiu


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:27 am


Loci Radijiu
EVL Archer
Haha! Ya you were in that thread. Thats odd. lol. And ya I will still in the Guild. I have no other guilds to join. lol
Heh. Yup. n.n

BigJammer- YESSIR!

lol i knew I could count on you thanks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:27 am


Loci Radijiu
EVL Archer
Haha! Ya you were in that thread. Thats odd. lol. And ya I will still in the Guild. I have no other guilds to join. lol
Heh. Yup. n.n

BigJammer- YESSIR!
Gah. Im not a skater so I don't know why Im in that thread. Oh, and If I start spelling words wrong its because its 4:30 in the morning. rofl

Der Untoten Zerstorer


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:29 am


EVL Archer
Loci Radijiu
EVL Archer
Haha! Ya you were in that thread. Thats odd. lol. And ya I will still in the Guild. I have no other guilds to join. lol
Heh. Yup. n.n

BigJammer- YESSIR!
Gah. Im not a skater so I don't know why Im in that thread. Oh, and If I start spelling words wrong its because its 4:30 in the morning. rofl

Dont worry about typo's its all good
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:31 am


Alright cool. Well I should probabley be getting off before my house wakes up. So, talk to you guys later.

Der Untoten Zerstorer


Loci Radijiu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:32 am


Anytime,

Allright, Cya Archer. Good night.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:33 am


I'm M o D... Yeah. =/ I'm a vampire IRL. I have the dental implants on my teeth. The permenant ones. >=D have no istucres of them presently but hope to have some sooner or later. (My digital camera is broke. ;-; )

I'm almost always horny and am a whore for other vampre bois/girls. =]



Honestly, I have a blood fetish. xD

Mephitic Michael


Loci Radijiu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:36 am


xD. Yo M o D!

Say, Jammer, Can you invite my Girlfriend, Samira-san21 ?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:37 am


Hey Loci x3

Mephitic Michael


Loci Radijiu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:39 am


S'up? Like Silent Hill?
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//