Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply In the Waffle Den
Gaian Anti Squirrel Coaltion (G.A.S.C) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squirrels... evil or just misunderstood?
EVIL! DUH!!! *shoots doubter*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Misunderstood *gets sniped*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
I dunno. I just sit here and eat funyuns. Gosh!
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
YOSH! YES THEY ARE AND I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I BURN BRIGTLY WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
I hate pickles. and radishes. Oh and ducks.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I hate rat-flavoured ice cream. It's NASTY a**!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
skwerls be yummeh!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21


Magnifuhcent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:52 pm


Hahaha, I remember this is Kit's guild. >.>
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:51 pm


yeah I decided to move my thread here too so it'd get more people ^^ It worked!

Dezy-X29
Captain


Magnifuhcent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 am


xD Good idea.
Stinkin squirrels. >>
This way we can recruite more, and kill all squirrels.
-laughs maniacly, and a in a bit of a disturbing way-
<<;
-cough-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:14 am


I bought a RODENATOR

it blows up ground squirrels and their holes. Watching the DVD have me hooked so I had to get one even if they costed 1000 dollars. Sometimes the furry rats fly up to about 16 ft! Evil bastards eating little mexican babies... gotta love my job, protecting the USA, the WORLD, CHUCK NORRIS, and them little teeny beans cool

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:08 am


Deziko
I bought a RODENATOR

it blows up ground squirrels and their holes. Watching the DVD have me hooked so I had to get one even if they costed 1000 dollars. Sometimes the furry rats fly up to about 16 ft! Evil bastards eating little mexican babies... gotta love my job, protecting the USA, the WORLD, CHUCK NORRIS, and them little teeny beans cool


Damn. What about protecting Canada? Isnt' the States Canada's big brother? Shall I die from the furry menace?! stressed question gonk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:09 pm


-Runs out in full anti squirrel gear-
~Is suddenly in Canada~
FEAR ME YOU DAMN DIRTY SQUIRRELS!

-fires blasts of toxic squirrel fumes into the holes and tree's-

FEAR NOT, I WILL BE PROTECTING YOUR CANADIAN BACON.
And your lives.
-nibbles-
twisted

Magnifuhcent
Vice Captain


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:15 pm


Mr.Navar
Deziko
I bought a RODENATOR

it blows up ground squirrels and their holes. Watching the DVD have me hooked so I had to get one even if they costed 1000 dollars. Sometimes the furry rats fly up to about 16 ft! Evil bastards eating little mexican babies... gotta love my job, protecting the USA, the WORLD, CHUCK NORRIS, and them little teeny beans cool


Damn. What about protecting Canada? Isnt' the States Canada's big brother? Shall I die from the furry menace?! stressed question gonk


lol i'll take canada under my wing =B I'll send Chuck Norris up there to help out, lol, he'll give the canad skwerls a roundhouse kick to the FACE!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:19 pm


Magnifuhcent
-Runs out in full anti squirrel gear-
~Is suddenly in Canada~
FEAR ME YOU DAMN DIRTY SQUIRRELS!

-fires blasts of toxic squirrel fumes into the holes and tree's-

FEAR NOT, I WILL BE PROTECTING YOUR CANADIAN BACON.
And your lives.
-nibbles-
twisted

You don't have to worry about the squirrels eating all the Canadian Bacon anymore. I have a plan. *Starts eating all the Canadian Bacon.* ((Mouth's full)) Dey an't et it if I et i firt!

Evil Little Minion


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:23 am


True but with all that bacon you may explode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:42 am


Tsume Grey
True but with all that bacon you may explode.

*I stop just before I shove another handful of bacon in my mouth. and finish swallowing the bacon I already had in my mouth.* Good point. I have another idea then. Kill the squirrells! Then afterwards I'll eat the bacon.

Evil Little Minion


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:43 am


Deziko
Mr.Navar
Deziko
I bought a RODENATOR

it blows up ground squirrels and their holes. Watching the DVD have me hooked so I had to get one even if they costed 1000 dollars. Sometimes the furry rats fly up to about 16 ft! Evil bastards eating little mexican babies... gotta love my job, protecting the USA, the WORLD, CHUCK NORRIS, and them little teeny beans cool


Damn. What about protecting Canada? Isnt' the States Canada's big brother? Shall I die from the furry menace?! stressed question gonk


lol i'll take canada under my wing =B I'll send Chuck Norris up there to help out, lol, he'll give the canad skwerls a roundhouse kick to the FACE!

Ever playe CHuck Norris, adn the attack of the massacre NInjas?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:43 pm


Did I miss something important?

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Magnifuhcent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:33 pm


I'm way confused.
xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:26 pm


i'm glad I'm not the only one.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Joanna7025

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:07 am


User Image
Me too >__<
User Image
Reply
In the Waffle Den

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//