Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
Quick Check--Are you as unknown as you think!? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:43 pm


reddy2Bplayd
A lot of people know me, actually. I used to be big a while back in CB. I was a hardcore flamer for quite sometime and I spent a lot of time in Nekojin's Randomness Extravaganza. Lately it's all been guild stuff, though. I occasionally wander out into main...but not very often. At Sakura Con, the Gaian group heard my name and they were like "You're reddy2Bplayd?" I didn't know I was well known to people I'd never heard of. o.o;;


It would be hard to not know who you are Reddy biggrin .
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:45 pm


Ayuta
reddy2Bplayd
A lot of people know me, actually. I used to be big a while back in CB. I was a hardcore flamer for quite sometime and I spent a lot of time in Nekojin's Randomness Extravaganza. Lately it's all been guild stuff, though. I occasionally wander out into main...but not very often. At Sakura Con, the Gaian group heard my name and they were like "You're reddy2Bplayd?" I didn't know I was well known to people I'd never heard of. o.o;;


It would be hard to not know who you are Reddy biggrin .

That's only because I jump about telling everyone on the planet that I'm teh shizzle.

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler


Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:47 pm


And they only believe it cause it's true smile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:48 pm


Ayuta
And they only believe it cause it's true smile

And this is why my ego is so big. 3nodding

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler


Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:51 pm


Three cheers for Reddy's big ego. And leasty not forget the boobage factor XD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:53 pm


Ayuta
Three cheers for Reddy's big ego. And leasty not forget the boobage factor XD

If I wasn't me, I'd so be attracted to my boobage.

We should probably stop leading this topic astray!

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler


Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:55 pm


This is the UFG remember. Many a topic have gone off on wild tagents. Just look at Wolf and Paz talking about stealing cows and chickens and starting a ranch.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:38 pm


Cute... I think I've got my first tap on the fingers by Setzer. At least I know what is considered overboard. xp

Benisato


Ayuta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:44 pm


I'm in trouble aren't I sad
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:49 pm


Dude, I'd love to be recognized by someone at a con...I'd feel so cool. XD

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

Benisato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:52 pm


Ayuta
I'm in trouble aren't I sad


I don't think so. It's not the first time topics derailed.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:56 pm


What was Setzer problem with it then?

Ayuta


Benisato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:11 pm


From what I can interprete, he didn't appreciated the tone I've set and how, in the end, it turned out. He thought that it was somehow disrespectful. He didn't clearly stated that I was the culprit but I think that the hat fits my head. It even have holes for the horns. blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:20 pm


Oh you mean about the pope topic. Yeah that was overboard. Can't you leave my church alone it already gets enough slander sent it's way by the media and I'm sick of eople treating my religious beliefs like crap.

Ayuta


Wolffy000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:20 pm


reddy2Bplayd
A lot of people know me, actually. I used to be big a while back in CB. I was a hardcore flamer for quite sometime and I spent a lot of time in Nekojin's Randomness Extravaganza. Lately it's all been guild stuff, though. I occasionally wander out into main...but not very often. At Sakura Con, the Gaian group heard my name and they were like "You're reddy2Bplayd?" I didn't know I was well known to people I'd never heard of. o.o;;


Haha, other than you, none of the Sakura Con Gaians recognized me. I had met a few previously though.
Reply
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//