Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply
Lounging Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drink and be merry
  I'll just drink...
View Results

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:31 am


That's always nice. I like laying out under the stars listening to soft music... mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:09 am


Now that would put me to sleep! But I do love to stargaze, especially when there is a meteor shower!

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm


I've only ever seen one meteor shower sweatdrop It was awesome
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:14 pm


Really?! I loooove to watch meteor showers, the only problem around here is finding a dark enough place to watch...without making the cops suspicious. mrgreen

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:33 am


Heh heh heh... I stood on my porch and watched, we even dragged out moms telescope...we made a mini family event out of it... mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm


That sounds like loads of fun. I may have to try and find a nice dark spot to watch one. I haven't done that in a long time!

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 pm


That would be nice. I love looking at the night sky, meteor shower or not. I particularly like the moon. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:41 pm


I agree! There is nothing better then laying back and looking up into the night sky.

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:16 am


I agree wholeheartedly Mori mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:15 am


I wish I was doing that right now....or sitting in a jacuzzi drinking a choco milkshake and reading a good book. sweatdrop

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:28 pm


That does sound nice... I'd settle for a cherry vanilla milkshake, and a good movie... 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:31 pm


Oooo, that sounds good too!

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:01 pm


Or a nice midday nap... 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 pm


Yes! Especially on a Sunday afternoon!! In fact, that sounds good right now! No wait! Sunbathing on a hot day with one of those wave sprinklers nearby. So you only get hit with cool water every so often. Now that sounds great!

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 am


That does sound nice...or laying on a floaty in a pool, at night..under the moon ^^
Reply


Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//