Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Ouch! O.O Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:45 pm


Krey, you are big pimpin' DX
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:22 pm


... I was supposed to get braces about a year ago... But no!... 3nodding

But I have a cavity that needs filling... I've had one other filling before... o.x;

Suicidal Idol


IrratatingRodent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 pm


Sounds like my toes gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:25 pm


I need braces. :B My front teeth are almost going to show between my lips if I don't get braces soon. I keep trying to press 'em back. xd

Brilliance


Qwuess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:56 pm


Oh boy, that's something I can wait for. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:31 pm


*Has no sign of any darned wisdom teeth* I'm glad. >_>;

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:39 pm


DeathByExplosion.
*Has no sign of any darned wisdom teeth* I'm glad. >_>;

They hurt. I'mw ay too young for them. @___@
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//