Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Xie draws. :o For free? Of course! =) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:03 pm


Lutie-Loo
DeathByExplosion.

Watson is the best ******** teacher.

I'm glad you like her.

But I don't. gonk

xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:03 pm


I haven't posted in a while, I just am working on a new blog layout. It took me an hour just to find the picture!
<--- Is horrible at finding images.
Anyway, school, I have a block scedule, and eight classes total. Each quarter the electives change, but the acidemics stay the same but they might be changed to different times. There are three kinds of days, M days, T days, and 8-hour days. On Mondays and Wedsdays, I have my M day classes for 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 7th hours, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have my T day classes at the same times. The 3rd, 5th, and 8th hour classes are my electives, and 4th hour is advisory. On 8-hour days, which are usually always Fridays, I have all my classes for shorter periods of time. Sooo...

Mondays and Wedsdays
Math
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
World Cultures
Career Pathways

Tuesdays and Thursdays
Language Arts
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
Life Science
Career Pathways

Fridays
Math
Language Arts
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
World Cultures
Life Science
Career Pathways

THE END. (:.

Missanu



Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:35 pm


-Waves arms around.- Yay for art. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:51 pm


Missa-
Indeed.... surprised

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:54 pm


Me, me, me.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:15 pm


i wouldnt mind havign my charecter drawn 3nodding

the pepsi whore


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:47 pm


Xie-
o_O

You must be really backed up.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:56 pm


ELLLLLLEHHH!! I VANTS!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk The only art you gave me was the one witht he highlighter and the deformed body. xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


[-Radioactive-]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:29 pm


@DeathByExplosion: Somehow, the thought of that excites me. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:02 pm


*shrinks*
Missanu
I haven't posted in a while, I just am working on a new blog layout. It took me an hour just to find the picture!
<--- Is horrible at finding images.
Anyway, school, I have a block scedule, and eight classes total. Each quarter the electives change, but the acidemics stay the same but they might be changed to different times. There are three kinds of days, M days, T days, and 8-hour days. On Mondays and Wedsdays, I have my M day classes for 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 7th hours, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have my T day classes at the same times. The 3rd, 5th, and 8th hour classes are my electives, and 4th hour is advisory. On 8-hour days, which are usually always Fridays, I have all my classes for shorter periods of time. Sooo...

Mondays and Wedsdays
Math
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
World Cultures
Career Pathways

Tuesdays and Thursdays
Language Arts
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
Life Science
Career Pathways

Fridays
Math
Language Arts
Health and Saftey
Advisory
Band
World Cultures
Life Science
Career Pathways

THE END. (:.
hey! i can post my schedule if any of you are interested. i didn't think of it before... sweatdrop i think we're on a block schedule, but i forget. sweatdrop i have too many 8:00 classes, though. crying my old schedule, i didn't have to wake up til 9 or 10 depending on the day. (because it's that nerd school, it's like college based block schedule, i guess...) but now i have all 8:00 except thursday which is happy because i don't have class 'til 10. 3nodding

anyways, i originally came here to see if xie would be so kind as to consider adding me to her list. though not necessarily with this particular avatar... you can use whichever you want. 3nodding heart

pink robotic techno kitty


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:07 pm


Lutie-Loo
Xie-
o_O

You must be really backed up.
Yes, yes I am. I'm still looking about for easy avs to draw. I just haven't looked throughly yet.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:44 pm


OO I'd like some of Xie's art ^_^

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:44 pm


gonk
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:54 am


Ooh I missed this thread! Meh would like some art too. O_o

its Ada


Jreken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:33 am


Sigurd S.
Me, me, me.
What he said. x3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//