Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewa-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:23 am


I'd like to edit my intro...

I'm now Lewa (Aki) the eternally ******** ignored english-accented japanese-origins catgirl.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:21 am


Lewa-chan
I'd like to edit my intro...

I'm now Lewa (Aki) the eternally ******** ignored english-accented japanese-origins catgirl.


intresting

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain


sf cammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:07 pm


I'm sf cammy,i don't really want to give out my real name, I'm 18 and hopefully I well be in the senior year at my hs.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:46 pm


Miette
ManixZero
Miette
ManixZero
this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..


Aw, that sucks. Did they say why? Had they seen any of your work? It sounds interesting, I would read it. 3nodding
They said story wasent deep enough.and you have to be 18 years or older..due to alot of stuff they said..well by age 18 Ill be better and watch out! xp


Ooh. Well, good luck when the time comes. whee Like I said, I'd read it. 3nodding Well, unless the art scared me. That stops me sometimes. o_O;;

Rynne

WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY eek whee heart


eek heart whee
What do you mean if the art scares you?

ManixZero


FitzLOKO87

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:08 pm


sf cammy
I'm sf cammy,i don't really want to give out my real name, I'm 18 and hopefully I well be in the senior year at my hs.
lol im 16 and gonna be a senoir, but i turn 17 in less than a month
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:20 pm


AnimeGuy420
sf cammy
I'm sf cammy,i don't really want to give out my real name, I'm 18 and hopefully I well be in the senior year at my hs.
lol im 16 and gonna be a senoir, but i turn 17 in less than a month


Im 18 and i graduated blaugh

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain


ManixZero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:23 pm


Great Teacher Nekojin
AnimeGuy420
sf cammy
I'm sf cammy,i don't really want to give out my real name, I'm 18 and hopefully I well be in the senior year at my hs.
lol im 16 and gonna be a senoir, but i turn 17 in less than a month


Im 18 and i graduated blaugh
Im fifteen and im going to be a junior.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:26 pm


ManixZero
Great Teacher Nekojin
AnimeGuy420
sf cammy
I'm sf cammy,i don't really want to give out my real name, I'm 18 and hopefully I well be in the senior year at my hs.
lol im 16 and gonna be a senoir, but i turn 17 in less than a month


Im 18 and i graduated blaugh
Im fifteen and im going to be a junior.


I was 15 when i was a sophmore. so i guess you beat me

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain


Miette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:43 pm


ManixZero
Miette
ManixZero
Miette
ManixZero
this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..


Aw, that sucks. Did they say why? Had they seen any of your work? It sounds interesting, I would read it. 3nodding
They said story wasent deep enough.and you have to be 18 years or older..due to alot of stuff they said..well by age 18 Ill be better and watch out! xp


Ooh. Well, good luck when the time comes. whee Like I said, I'd read it. 3nodding Well, unless the art scared me. That stops me sometimes. o_O;;

Rynne

WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY eek whee heart


eek heart whee
What do you mean if the art scares you?


Just certain art, I can't stand. Like, I really wanted to read Saibor Marionette J...Or whatever its spelt...But the fact that they look like jello scares me. o_O; So I didn't. And when I watch the Slayers anime it scares me, but I can at least stand that. Same with GTO. Some of those faces make me sick. x_X;
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:50 pm


Oh welll i kinda draw like um....Galaxy Angel and Chobits..I kinda started watching them first..

ManixZero


KeikoKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:36 am


Hi i'm Keiko [Diana] and i'm only 13 sweatdrop And i've always been really into catgirls. *hisses at Cat for being so lucky* Only..I'd want to be human.. ^^;; only..with the tail and ears. blaugh But oh well, you can win them all can ya? wink I just joined gaia a while ago!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:26 pm


ManixZero
Oh welll i kinda draw like um....Galaxy Angel and Chobits..I kinda started watching them first..


Ooh, Chobits is adorable! Art like that could never scare me. whee

Miette


Valtz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:58 pm


Hi I am Valtz. I am 16. I love DiGi Charat and Hyper Police (The reason I started watching Hyper Police is because it had a Cat Girl on the cover) Also.... Well i've been a fan of cat girls almost all of my life (Sence I started watching Samurai Pizza Cats) I got my user name from my fav RPG hero Valtz. From Dokapon monster hunter. And that's all I can think of. If you wanna know more about me please ask nyu.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:55 pm


I LHC - I'm a big cat person so cat-guys/girls were just a natural progression for me. I'm also very much into anthropomorphics and love to draw.

KaelinLachlan


Miette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:12 pm


Yay, more people. 3nodding heart
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//