Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sailormoon Everlasting
THE SPAM STICKY Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otanchin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:42 pm


I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!! xd heart
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:49 pm


why is it that for our guild homepage, we have art by different people and not by takeuchi-sama herself??

Hotaru-hime


Otanchin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:26 pm


Hotaru-hime
why is it that for our guild homepage, we have art by different people and not by takeuchi-sama herself??
Cause it's good fan art yo! All the fans need some recognition too! heart
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:25 am


Hotaru-hime
why is it that for our guild homepage, we have art by different people and not by takeuchi-sama herself??

A) I'm not a HUGE fan of Takeuchi's art. It's really pretty and I like it a lot, but shoujo style art isn't my favorite. 3nodding
B) Hello World kicks all sorts of a** and a lot of people haven't seen their work.
C) Seeing the same ten year-old pictures over and over again can get tiring.
D) IT'S PURTY.

Thanks for your input! heart

ScorpionOcean had nothing to do with the choosing of the banner, she just ordered me to make a new one some random day. Hee hee.

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:30 am


Michael, I made an entry on my livejournal about claiming food items for the party... you don't have an LJ (to my knowledge). If you do have one, PM me and I'll add you to my friendslist.

If not, just tell me what food item(s) you were going to bring, and I'll post it up there for you. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:01 am


[blonde ambition]

ScorpionOcean had nothing to do with the choosing of the banner, she just ordered me to make a new one some random day. Hee hee.


*pops in* Even the first picture used as the guild banner was not a picture by Naoko Takeuchi. Most people have seen all the pictures by Takeuchi and so we look for things that may not have been seen by everyone 3nodding When I say jump, Dianne says, "HOW HIGH?" muahahaha. I loff you Dianne heart

Ohhhhh!! Html fixage by Wakka. j3j

ScorpionOcean
Captain


Bchan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:39 pm


I see Waaka's... thong? eek Oh my!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:37 pm


Wakka! Underwear goes on UNDER what you wear! eek

Syndrama


Otanchin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:41 am


Bchan
I see Waaka's... thong? eek Oh my!
I'm just that kinky. o3o
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:42 am


kyrana kirri
Wakka! Underwear goes on UNDER what you wear! eek
Why, where's the fun in that?! heart xd

Otanchin
Crew


[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:11 pm


Wakka_Strife
kyrana kirri
Wakka! Underwear goes on UNDER what you wear! eek
Why, where's the fun in that?! heart xd

He's taking after me... heart

ScorpionOcean
*pops in* Even the first picture used as the guild banner was not a picture by Naoko Takeuchi. Most people have seen all the pictures by Takeuchi and so we look for things that may not have been seen by everyone 3nodding When I say jump, Dianne says, "HOW HIGH?" muahahaha. I loff you Dianne heart

Yeah, but we also have a lot of differences in deciding things for the guild. I don't think people realize we're almost never on the same page about a lot of the decisions that are made around here. We just come to a compromise and hope everyone is happy about what we've come up with collectively. heart

Are you back in GA yet? surprised
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:52 pm


[blonde ambition]
Wakka_Strife
kyrana kirri
Wakka! Underwear goes on UNDER what you wear! eek
Why, where's the fun in that?! heart xd

He's taking after me... heart
DAMN YOUR CHARISMA! scream

b***h. heart

Otanchin
Crew


ScorpionOcean
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:32 am


[blonde ambition]

Yeah, but we also have a lot of differences in deciding things for the guild. I don't think people realize we're almost never on the same page about a lot of the decisions that are made around here. We just come to a compromise and hope everyone is happy about what we've come up with collectively. heart

Are you back in GA yet? surprised


Hell no I'm not back in GA, and from the looks of it I WON'T be back in GA for a VERY long time gonk . But you're definitely right about us seldom agreeing about things. But we get along well so it works out fine. heart
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:35 pm


ScorpionOcean
[blonde ambition]

Yeah, but we also have a lot of differences in deciding things for the guild. I don't think people realize we're almost never on the same page about a lot of the decisions that are made around here. We just come to a compromise and hope everyone is happy about what we've come up with collectively. heart

Are you back in GA yet? surprised


Hell no I'm not back in GA, and from the looks of it I WON'T be back in GA for a VERY long time gonk . But you're definitely right about us seldom agreeing about things. But we get along well so it works out fine. heart

Awww. sad

WAIT! I have an idea! You should move to my state. With the rain. And the cold.

Actually it's not really raining at all. It hasn't recently. It's like ******** summer up here!

Wakka: You know it. 4laugh

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


ScorpionOcean
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:45 am



you don't have horses behind the house (I don't think) ^^; and the horses keep me sane.
Reply
Sailormoon Everlasting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//