Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
Diru Cosplay Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brenli

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:55 pm


Does anyone know where you can get Totchi's "Myaku" boots for cheap?

They're New Rocks... and I've found the exact pair... but they are well over $200! sweatdrop

And there's a very similar pair on eBay, for around $150... But can anyone find anything cheaper?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:39 pm


A lot of thigh high boots come in that price range so if they're anything like that, base price is going to be pretty steep. You'll be incredibly lucky if you find it for less than $100.

xmkatx
Captain


Brenli

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:33 pm


But they're NOT thigh-high! The ones Totchi wore are mid-calf, and the ones on eBay are exactly the same except they are knee-highs! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:31 pm


From my experience, looking for knee high leather platform boots is pretty pricey. sweatdrop Good luck with that, though. I remember there was this site that I was looking at when I wanted the platform shoes Gackt wore in the Mizerable PV.

xmkatx
Captain


Brenli

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:38 pm


... Was that site by chance cheap?

Sibs got a pair of knee-high boots for cheap, though I forget the price...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:30 am


I'd have to look for it, because I was only looking for the boots for Otakon. Try googling, you never know what you'll find! smile

xmkatx
Captain


Money_Boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:16 pm


I know where all talking about shoes right now but this is cosplay and i wanna show off heart
These are my two best cosplays ever
User Image
Yokan Toshiya
User Image
and Saku Kyo
stressed >
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:19 pm


eek Those are very good! So close, too.

Thanks for sharing. biggrin

xmkatx
Captain


Money_Boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:24 pm


Im glad they are liked
oh and just cus i get this question alot both are wigs ^^
i love wigs! heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:29 am


There was this Asian chick that made like, everyone visual outfit of Diru's, and they were all really perfect... I'll have to try to find the site again. =]

Zeroes


xmkatx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:50 am


Pink-Killer, I didn't notice they were wigs! sweatdrop

Zeroes
There was this Asian chick that made like, everyone visual outfit of Diru's, and they were all really perfect... I'll have to try to find the site again. =]


eek Yes, you must! Is this one of the Japanese cosplayers? That sounds like a lot of work.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:16 pm


sweet cosplay pics eek

i haven't cosplay anyone... maybe kaoru cuz of his hair...

czar tzadik


xRhythx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:00 am


Here's a good cosplayer of Kyo...

User Image

edit:

Another pic of her:

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:54 am


WHEE! I GOT MY NEW ROCKS NOW!!!! YUS!

And Sibs helped make me a mannequin so making the kimono-y outfit won't be as hard! YAY!

Brenli


Stargenka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:48 pm


Anyone know who my avvie is cosplaying? and from which PV?....(the outfit isn't complete yet, but the basis is there)
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//