Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Filesharing Ethics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:09 pm


Yeah, a korean kid who went to middle school with me listened to it all the time. He lent me his headphones once.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:19 pm


Who's the song by? I've never heard it.

The best Asian rap I've heard is Drunken Tiger, even though I hated the album the first time I heard it. Second and third times around, I started to really like it.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:36 pm


I think the artist is called 'Tai Mai Shu.'

I really like Shing02.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:42 pm


I don't like that name. It sounds like a parody act.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about m-flo. I think Verbal has a good voice for rapping and I like his delivery.

xmkatx


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:45 pm


I didn't like what I heard of Shing02...It was some video...not my kind of thing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:17 am


I'm bored so here's an article:

http://p2pnet.net/story/2246

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:30 pm


Everyone should hear the Shing02 song '400.' I'll upload it in a few days maybe.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:58 pm


Yay. I need good rap!

I tried listening to The College Dropout today.

I think All Falls Down is a great ******** song.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:35 am


I ******** hate it when Gaia loads up blank pages.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:53 pm


I know. Especially when you're trying to reclaim your forum ownage.

Like so.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:30 pm


Forum ownage heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:09 pm


Reclaiming forum ownage heart

xmkatx


xmkatx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:10 pm


Reclaiming forum ownage heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:48 pm


Double posts heart

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:04 am


xmkatx
Reclaiming forum ownage heart
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//