Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:19 pm


Would you like me to send you some of the paragraphs I've written about her life?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:06 pm


I guess you did. :XP: *that was a while ago*

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:58 am


You're just replying for the sake of replying, aren't cha? blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:47 pm


gonk heart Where is this artist?! I must talk to him! heart

moonlight293


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:03 pm


Which one?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:48 pm


Veta_Black
Which one?

soraxcloud *interesting name.... never thought of that couple....*
I saw the thread that she takes commissions on but I didn't see how to get a pic! gonk xd

moonlight293


Radiant Starry Dreamer

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:34 am


Sora's a very good artist. Veta needs to stop hogging all her time though. xd

Personally, I think Cloud/Leon is much tastier. whee But Cloud/Sephiroth takes the cake. xd
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:38 am


Ashari
Sora's a very good artist. Veta needs to stop hogging all her time though. xd

Personally, I think Cloud/Leon is much tastier. whee But Cloud/Sephiroth takes the cake. xd


Hey! My fav. avi artist, get your own. xd

To get a pic you can just PM her or post on the thread, sketches are only 1k... But it might be a while... ((She's just a little slow, nothing that I mind but just so you'll expect it.))

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:14 am


Veta_Black
You're just replying for the sake of replying, aren't cha? blaugh


...Maybe I was...
...Maybe I am... xd
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:40 am


Veta_Black
Ashari
Sora's a very good artist. Veta needs to stop hogging all her time though. xd

Personally, I think Cloud/Leon is much tastier. whee But Cloud/Sephiroth takes the cake. xd


Hey! My fav. avi artist, get your own. xd

To get a pic you can just PM her or post on the thread, sketches are only 1k... But it might be a while... ((She's just a little slow, nothing that I mind but just so you'll expect it.))


Butbut...Mummymaster's stuff is too expensive, and he doesn't color! Nor does he do scales very well... xp

Radiant Starry Dreamer

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200

Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:41 am


sora colors for 10k. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:36 pm


Veta_Black
Ashari
Sora's a very good artist. Veta needs to stop hogging all her time though. xd

Personally, I think Cloud/Leon is much tastier. whee But Cloud/Sephiroth takes the cake. xd


Hey! My fav. avi artist, get your own. xd

To get a pic you can just PM her or post on the thread, sketches are only 1k... But it might be a while... ((She's just a little slow, nothing that I mind but just so you'll expect it.))


Excellent. I'll remember that for when she has more time lol

moonlight293


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:33 pm


I'm slow, and not that great, and working on a piccy for Veta at the moment, but I'd be happy to do pics for anyone here. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:59 pm


*Steeples fingers* Eeeexcellent.

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Radiant Starry Dreamer

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:04 pm


ShiningMoon
I'm slow, and not that great, and working on a piccy for Veta at the moment, but I'd be happy to do pics for anyone here. 3nodding


*tackles* MY ARTIST!!! xd *swats at Veta* You've already got Sora! xp

Shining, you did do the "if I get one more shirt, I'll blow the house up" pic right?
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//