Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contests, etc.. (TBD)
Halloween 2008 contest and party! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm


lady_narcissa
Gabriel_Alex
This party is slowing down it seems. *conjures an old phonograph which proceeds to play Ballroom music*

Narcissa... *bowing as is tradition and offering his arm to her* May I have the next dance?


*Lifts her dress and curtsies* Of course you may. *slides up against him, placing her hand into his, and the other hand on his waist* You're always the most graceful dancer. *Lets him lead*


*takes her gently and leads her into a lovely waltz* My grace pales in comparison to your beauty Narcissa. *continues leading her across the dancefloor*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:01 pm


Winners are now posted.

lady_narcissa
Captain


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:22 pm


I won sexiest!!! heart blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 am


Congrats to all!

Aluxis


lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:00 am


Finally sent out the prizes. I know, I know, I was very late.
Reply
Contests, etc.. (TBD)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//