Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:25 pm


I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:28 pm


Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:35 pm


Kaidan
Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

They have a new DVD coming out too... I think it's some sort of tour documentary. See if you can figure it out:

http://www.quruli.net/shisya/shisya.html

I'm definitely getting this one. September release. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:37 pm


Nalfein
Kaidan
Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

They have a new DVD coming out too... I think it's some sort of tour documentary. See if you can figure it out:

http://www.quruli.net/shisya/shisya.html

I'm definitely getting this one. September release. gonk
I smell a project for me to do after my final on friday, that is... if Kaidan hasn't already gotten to doing that. ninja

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:37 pm


Nalfein
Kaidan
Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

They have a new DVD coming out too... I think it's some sort of tour documentary. See if you can figure it out:

http://www.quruli.net/shisya/shisya.html

I'm definitely getting this one. September release. gonk
Quruli tour road movie premier??

Is it just a oneman tour......with three stops though?

Oh....そのツアーロードムービーが 9/22にDVDで発売することが決定しました...guess there IS a dvd....maybe it'll be available earlier at those three concerts.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:41 pm


eek eek eek

9月19日(日) 名古屋センチュリーシネマ 18:30/19:00 10組20名様

damn it being fanclub s**t though. :/

Quote:
下記メールアドレスに、FC会員番号・お名前・住所・電話番号・ご希望の会場・くるりへの応援メッセージを記入の上、送信してください。


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:43 pm


Kaidan
Nalfein
Kaidan
Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

They have a new DVD coming out too... I think it's some sort of tour documentary. See if you can figure it out:

http://www.quruli.net/shisya/shisya.html

I'm definitely getting this one. September release. gonk
Quruli tour road movie premier??

Is it just a oneman tour......with three stops though?

Is the DVD a concert DVD? A fan-club only DVD? What's going one?! gonk It's listed on CDJapan...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

?! gonk ?!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:45 pm


Kaidan
Nalfein
Kaidan
Nalfein
I want the Quruli PV DVD.

I posted a list of good PVs in this thread earlier that I was going to comment on but I'm still lazy. gonk
I would kill for it. Damn I need money. : ( At least you can see the ones they have on their site...they always die on me.

They have a new DVD coming out too... I think it's some sort of tour documentary. See if you can figure it out:

http://www.quruli.net/shisya/shisya.html

I'm definitely getting this one. September release. gonk
Quruli tour road movie premier??

Is it just a oneman tour......with three stops though?

Oh....そのツアーロードムービーが 9/22にDVDで発売することが決定しました...guess there IS a dvd....maybe it'll be available earlier at those three concerts.
I'm thinking the DVD is going to be shown there...
Because the stop in Nagoya is at a cinema. :/ I only know this because Century Cinema is a theatre chain in Japan.

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:45 pm


PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:45 pm


i know nothing.
eek eek eek

9月19日(日) 名古屋センチュリーシネマ 18:30/19:00 10組20名様

damn it being fanclub s**t though. :/
So close, and yet so far....

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:47 pm


Nalfein
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VIBL-177
Shmexy.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:47 pm


Ok. What it basically says is that it's going to be a premier for the celebration or whatnot of Quruli's upcoming DVD release. All three stops are at movie theatres and they're showing bits and pieces of Quruli's tour on the screen.

That's what the event is in a nutshell.

Ohyea, it's also fanclub only. They certainly beat that one into the ********, i feel literate.

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:49 pm


So non-fanclub people can acquire the DVD? This makes me happy. The DVD is just a concert DVD?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:51 pm


i know nothing.
Ok. What it basically says is that it's going to be a premier for the celebration or whatnot of Quruli's upcoming DVD release. All three stops are at movie theatres and they're showing bits and pieces of Quruli's tour on the screen.

That's what the event is in a nutshell.

Ohyea, it's also fanclub only. They certainly beat that one into the ********, i feel literate.
You dirty hoe....I need to get back into classes.


Quruli has been added to release list. heart

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:52 pm


Nalfein
So non-fanclub people can acquire the DVD? This makes me happy. The DVD is just a concert DVD?
Yea, it's a tour documentary thingie. I only really skimmed the article to see what the deal was with the movie theatre event. Non-fanclub people can buy the DVD, but they don't get to go to the special premier.

How much d'you wanna bet there's something fabulous for the people who get in that theatre. :/ If they were making the individuals who were trying to make reservations leave some sort of message for the band, I almost think that they're going to be somewhat selective about which people they let in.... not to mention how it looked like they were limiting the numbers in that thing I quoted above.

Hmm. I gotta look at this in more detail... later.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//