Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
g~day = teh over, but saved for memories Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:57 pm


oh em gee! missa and i have the same favorite movie! *lists of teh twin~ness* xd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:50 pm


Is it gonna let me post? IS IT GONNA LET ME POST??????

Seriously, happy bday and all that jolly good rot, tried to post before and gaia feasted on ym words.

AnonymousSockPuppetGuy


felix45

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:15 pm


wow, that octopus thing was hilarious.

sorry for teh randomness, but does anyone here hate hillary duff? because if you do, I think you will like something I have made.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:16 pm


Chament
Is it gonna let me post? IS IT GONNA LET ME POST??????

Seriously, happy bday and all that jolly good rot, tried to post before and gaia feasted on ym words.
thanks! heart

pink robotic techno kitty


Lull

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:23 pm


I never got to say it before, but happy birthday! EDIT: Or G~day. Or whatever. whee

I made you a cupcake. 4laugh


User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:39 am


whee i'm a bit late... but happy g-day!!!
i got the idea from lull to make you something... heart


User Image

nocturnal miyu


Missanu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:43 am


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
oh em gee! missa and i have the same favorite movie! *lists of teh twin~ness* xd


ANDILIKEJUDYANDMARYTOOOHMAHGARDS!!!!!
And I realized something else too...

...we both bought hats from Nela.
OHMYGARDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWRD!!!!!

Felix: I LOATHE Hillary Duff. Shove a pineapple up her a** and melt her face with acid. (:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:59 pm


Lull
I never got to say it before, but happy birthday! EDIT: Or G~day. Or whatever. whee

I made you a cupcake. 4laugh


User Image
ohmygawrd! i heart it! thank you, lull! whee

nocturnal miyu
whee i'm a bit late... but happy g-day!!!
i got the idea from lull to make you something... heart


User Image
thank you miyu! it's so cute!! 4laugh

pink robotic techno kitty


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:00 pm


Missanu
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
oh em gee! missa and i have the same favorite movie! *lists of teh twin~ness* xd


ANDILIKEJUDYANDMARYTOOOHMAHGARDS!!!!!
And I realized something else too...

...we both bought hats from Nela.
OHMYGARDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWRD!!!!!

Felix: I LOATHE Hillary Duff. Shove a pineapple up her a** and melt her face with acid. (:
awesome! surprised heart domokun xd
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:12 pm


User Image


happy b-day! heart

edit: G-day? sweatdrop

[Happy Frown]


Shanebot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:55 pm


i don't really know you much but happy birthday 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:34 pm


[Happy Frown]
User Image


happy b-day! heart

edit: G-day? sweatdrop
3nodding g~day. either way, it is teh cool. sank you! heart

ChinoMahouTsukai
i don't really know you much but happy birthday 3nodding

thank you all the same! heart

pink robotic techno kitty


[Happy Frown]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:54 pm


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
[Happy Frown]
User Image


happy b-day! heart

edit: G-day? sweatdrop
3nodding g~day. either way, it is teh cool. sank you! heart

ChinoMahouTsukai
i don't really know you much but happy birthday 3nodding

thank you all the same! heart
^.^ welcome! heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//