Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ratmad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:34 pm


My usename is ratmad! i am in the second year of high school and luv things to do with egyptains!I play keyboard and have played for 5 years. i ahave passed grade 1 and 2! i own rats((domestic!)) and rabbits. I enjoy playing badinotn and tennis and luv do drawing and art! when i get higher in high school, a would like to do pottery and clay! When i finish my education, i was to become a keyboard tutor ((private)) and a porfessional badminton player! blaugh so that's me!!^^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:37 pm


read my first jurnal entry its all thar

Knight hayies


Rainybow Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:25 pm


Well, I'm notor1us, but you can call me Kuv. I've always liked catgirls. I like to RP alot, and I also like anime, all types of anime. If you wanna RP, just pm me, I'll pretty much RP with anything.
MORE INFO--coming later? ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:28 pm


Hey, I'm Garrett. I'm 15 years old, goin into 10th grade. I love drawing more than anything, but I also like poetry, music (mainly metal or hard rock), anime, and video games. Also, I have tourettes syndrome stare . If there's anything else u wanna know, just ask! blaugh

Kakuu Gekido


Ren_Kitty_Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:33 pm


Hello, I'm Ren_Kitty_Chaos, but my friends in RL and in VR call me Chaos. I have been a neko fan since I first discovered them some six odd years ago. I am 22 years old, in my senior year of college, and I'm studying to be a high school art teacher. I have an art gallery online at http://chaosfay.deviantart.com and I do draw avatars. I just finished my quest for a cat tail and I'm currently questing for kitty ears (check out my signature). I have a thread for my quest and also for those who are cooking on a budget, such as college students. I update it about twice a week. Um...that's about it. PM me if you want to know more.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:31 am


Mwahahahaha! I just got a webcam! Look what I can do on it! Whatshername.WMV

Koichi-senpai


Dark_Angel_Nakahito

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:02 am


My name's Ray, and I'm 16. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I like to make new flavors of Raman Noodles (and I've been told I'm pretty good at it too). I love to watch anime of all kinds too.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:42 am


omg hey im like shannon from puyallup woot woot! i dont really read but my friend justin dose!!

rainbow.smoothie


Alex~kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:29 pm


Jose, 19, California.
I'm also running my own contest, if anyone is interested. xp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:25 am


I don't know if I posted yet. I have been a member of this guild for a long time. As you can tell my Screenname is Yuu2005. My real name is Travis. Yes I am a guy. I changed my avi a couple of weeks ago. wink I am also turning 19 on Sunday the 16th.

Yuu2005


Crazy_Fox007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:03 am


Hey everyone, I'm Albel Nox, I live in So. California and i definatly love catgirls and cats (i've got one at home). I'm currently 22, I love to play videogames, chill on Gaia and hang out w/some friends when im not too busy with college. Im a friendly guy so if you need a friend, dont hesitate to pm me! biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:10 pm


I, hate cats, Noobs, and bugs. And I love me.

dark devil of hell


HimuraZacora

Clean Fatcat

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:14 pm


i love cats there great umm lets see i like to draw and play guitar and sakte board and i love watching anime =P umm i'm pretty much a cool guy to be with i'm nice unless you be a tottal a** to me stare well thats pretty much me =P
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:31 pm


hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

kitsuneanna


BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:18 am


Hi! I'm amanda, though my screenname is Suke_Kawamoto. Im a senior in high school,in a town called Easthampton, Ma. I abousltely love anime!
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//