Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyocola Analogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:15 am


Hi hi~!
My real name is Trine-Lise (>.> <.< >.>; *Hate*)
I am 13 years old (Little me T^T; ). I'm from Norway. Bleh =P
I <3 manga! Especially Time Stranger Kyoko (Chokora is the cutest!^.^), Girl Got Game, Magic Knight Rayearth, Chobits, Naruto, hmm.. There's probably more too :3
I'm currently obsessed with Di Gi Charat! xD So if I talk too much about it, it's not my fault .. n.n;;; Heh heh heh ... I've reserved the manga .. *Waits* T.T I. Want. Them. Now.. (*Pokes all Di Gi Charat-fans* Wanna be friends? *Drools* >w<)
And, hmm... I like animals ^.^; Especially pandas, wolves, rabbits, snakes and cats for sure xD;
I also like drawing .. I'm not that good, but I love it :3 Always drawing at school xD; School is evil >.>
Mustn't forget to say that I'm a totally insane and random person o_o; And so are my friends. We're having a lot of fun together >3; ...

UGH!
User Image
*Ahem*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:37 pm


Let's see...about me.

I'm 23 years old. I've been into anime since I was about 14. Great stuff, I tell ya. I work in real estate, and that pays well.

I've been going to anime cons for the past 7 years. I just got back from Fanime '05, 6 years running, baby. That was a lot of fun.

I'm also a hardcore gamer, especially in the fighting genre. And needless to say, I love catgirls. ^_^

KoruKinshi


kamisaibou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:51 pm


Um...me:

I'm Kathryn...you can call me many names (XD I have so many nicknames)...Kami's Aibou, Kami, Shadow Cat, Neko, Yuki, Pollster...I think that's all...
I'm 14, I'll be 15 July 20, so pretty soon...
I really love catgirl pictures, they're soo kawaii!!!
And I'm trying to post more now ^_^ Because I don't want to be banned. ^_^ sweatdrop I just have this tendency to forget I joined a guild for about two or three weeks, then I think, "oh yeah, I'm in this guild!" and I start posting...lol
So that's me!! ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:19 am


Hi, I am De

I've always been a Cat Girl for as long as I can recall. (I just didn't have the right label for what I was sweatdrop )
Lets see I am in my mid-twenties (old confused )
I am always avoiding work (like now stare )
Big fan of comics, manga, cartoons & anime since I was very young (8 yrs old.)
I introduced my husband to the whole world of Anime and Manga - who also can't get enough.
My son (9 yrs old) really likes anime and (american) comics, cartoons - trying to get him into manga with themes he likes.
Plus I am an artist (draw/paint/sculpt/write/dance/cos-play( sweatdrop trying)), which you can see my influences from all different styles that I love.

I want to submit a piece in the art arena someday soon. But for now I just vote. My score is based on orginal work not whats currently popluar. (meaning - that there is nothing wrong with being inspired or influenced by diffent styles - but I'd rather see orginal characters and drawing than there drawing or painting of Ranma or Gundam etc)

Ok, I've said alot...I don't want to be deleted from this guild. So, I'll be stoping by as much as I can. 3nodding

catwomyn


Leon_Kierrn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:10 am


hello
i am Chris
im going to 9th garde
im 14 and im 6'2 in hieght
I suck at alot of things except playing vidoe games
i dont drink or smoke anything
i have 3 stories each longer than the last the third is over 100 pages((yeah))
and i dont knowmany ofu people((If I wrote something I wasnt supposed to please contact me))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:58 am


I figured that this would be the most appropraite place to put this, since I seem to be unable to locate my beloved complaint thread.

It's just been a while since I felt like coming to the guild. So those of you who are new would not particularly know me.

I've been going through some really rough crap lately, and I've been having a hard time dealing with it. So I become suicidal and shut myself off from the world.

Currently, I am in Utah, right in the middle of the most highly mormon place in the united states (holding my lips together about the mormons, whom the majority of my family is aquanted with, and I am shamed to say I decend from). I am, day-to-day, watching my grandma slowly die, and watching all the hope that my family has for her recovery. All the things they will say to just believe that she will come through. I, on the other hand, look upon this situation as witnessing the slow muder of my grandma, where the murderer is a lung disease that doesn't even have a cure, nor treatment. And the likelihood of her pulling through has been predicted poor do to the fact that she has already had a part of her left lung amputated prior to this disease.

Further more, I am witnessing my aunt's insanity, while trying to deal with my own. She is suicidal and is having a hard time pulling through. And as for myself: I drug a knife acrossed my arm today to see how it would feel to be cut, but the knife was insufficiently sharp, and I do not fully understand this act myself.

Koichi-senpai


XelNir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:29 am


my real name is todd, i graduated from high school last year and im 19, i have always liked catgirls even tho my older friends give me hard time about it... sweatdrop ..but ow ell its my personal prefrence
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:15 am


XelNir
my real name is todd, i graduated from high school last year and im 19, i have always liked catgirls even tho my older friends give me hard time about it... sweatdrop ..but ow ell its my personal prefrence
Don't let your friends give you any BS man. I have some older friends, everytime they criticize my thing about catgirls, I just say something along the lines of "Of coarse you wouldn't understand, homo". And since 90% of guys are seriously homophobe, most of them will quickly shut up, and for those who don't, I just do something pyschotic like jam my pen into my hand until it bleeds and then threaten to do the same to them. Easily said, they don't talk very much after that.

Koichi-senpai


One_JJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 am


Real Name: James
Nicknames: JJ and Cattman
Age:19, but turning 20 this Sunday
I been a fan of anime since I was 9. Didn't become a fan of catgirls until I seen Felicia in Game Informer, at the age of 14. I fell in love with that catwoman. Been to Fanime Con 2005. I was the Ghostbuster with the not so cool proton back and I was an unarmed Link from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:58 am


yay! my birthday was on monday!! i'm finally a teenager!!! blaugh

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist


Novariko

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:00 pm


Hello I'm Goldenbrat(Samantha or Sammie)
I'm 12 going on to 13 and grade 8 3nodding
I like cat girls and boys,cats,dogs,drawing,action movies & comedy movies biggrin
Well anyways...yeah sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:01 am


catwomyn
Hi, I am De

I've always been a Cat Girl for as long as I can recall. (I just didn't have the right label for what I was sweatdrop )
Lets see I am in my mid-twenties (old confused )
I am always avoiding work (like now stare )
Big fan of comics, manga, cartoons & anime since I was very young (8 yrs old.)
I introduced my husband to the whole world of Anime and Manga - who also can't get enough.
My son (9 yrs old) really likes anime and (american) comics, cartoons - trying to get him into manga with themes he likes.
Plus I am an artist (draw/paint/sculpt/write/dance/cos-play( sweatdrop trying)), which you can see my influences from all different styles that I love.

I want to submit a piece in the art arena someday soon. But for now I just vote. My score is based on orginal work not whats currently popluar. (meaning - that there is nothing wrong with being inspired or influenced by diffent styles - but I'd rather see orginal characters and drawing than there drawing or painting of Ranma or Gundam etc)

Ok, I've said alot...I don't want to be deleted from this guild. So, I'll be stoping by as much as I can. 3nodding


Hie, I've added a FAQ's about me on my quest thread. I am going to add this blurb about me on there to.

Yesterday 6/27/05 I am almost complete with my cat outfit!! 3nodding

catwomyn
exclaim FAQ's exclaim
(Last updated 6/27/05)



Q: What is your name?
A: While on Gaia I go by 'catwomyn'
(Belive it or not, This was my nickname during my last two years in High School.)
If you really feel so strongly to address by a name. Then you can address me by
my current nickname, 'De'. 3nodding


Q: What hobbies do you have?
A: Well, I really don't have hobbies. But, I am Artist (Drawing, sketching, painting,
sculpting, scratch art and computer graphic art.)
Some of my other interests are dancing, reading comics/manga and movies cartoon/anime.) 4laugh


Q: OH, you like Anime/Manga. What are your favorites?
A: Anime - Battle Angel, Lain, Blood, Outsider, Nijia Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, Kirby, Ranma 1/2, Boys Over Flowers, X/1999, Guy and Vampire Hunter D.
Manga - Mars, Strain, Sancutary, Ranma 1/2, Animerica Mag., Smile Mag. and Inuasha.


Q: Do you like any video games and for what system?
A: PS2 - Sims, Primal, FF X, Atari Classics
(Dig-Dug, Space Invaders and Ms. Pac-Man) and Simpsons Hit & Run (This one is my sons).
Dream Cast - Soul Calaber, Jet Grind(Set) Radio and Phantasy Star Online(2).
PC (Personal Computer) - Dungen Keeper, Hello Kitty and The Mummy.


Q: Do you Cos-Play?
A: Actually, I've been doing it so long before I knew they had a name for it. sweatdrop
But recently I haven't got a lot of time or a lot of money that I would want to spend
to make a very cool Cos-Play outfit(s).


Q: How old are you?
A: Mid-Twenties (But I look really young! wink )

Q: Are you a parent/grown up who plays on-line games/forums?
A: Yes and its fun to! whee

Q: Where are you from/live?
A: Ohio (*yawn*) confused

Q: Do you have any other family who plays online to?
A: Yes, my husband and my son. smile

Q: Do you donate Gold and/or Items (ever)?
A: I will most likely always donate Gold -which I do at random times to random Gaiains. 4laugh

Q: I see you donate Gaia Themed Art/Graphics, When/Who do you donate to?
A: First don't BEG for Art/Graphics, you won't get any. talk2hand
Just like with Gold donations. They are always random. I do my research on Gaians who are currently questing.


Q: Can I ask for Art/Graphic commissions?
A: Yes you can ask for commissions. But I prefer Donations in Gold or one of my questing items. smile
(Please address your PM: Commission. Be very detailed in your request.
Keep in mind it does take time and I'll keep you updated on your progress.
Also, I'll PM you your Art/Graphic. But you'll have to keep it on your own server.)


Q: Can you hire me to 'bump' your thread?
A: No thanks, I'd prefer Gaians come and go as they please. I have very loyal
bumpers who do just that. Plus we've become online/gaian chat friends.


Q: Can I hire you to 'bump' my thread?
A: No thanks, I'd prefer to come and go as I please.

Q: Will you add my Quest Thread Link to your thread?
A: If you ask NO. If you offer to put mine on yours, then YES.
(Sorry, Unless I know you besides you just bumping. I just don't add just anybody.)


~Thats all for now. mrgreen

catwomyn


ferretfan1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:28 pm


hi i dont know if i posted in this thread or not, so im gonna post again.

hi, my name is ferretfan1 around gaia. you can call me ferret or mary it doesnt matter. right now its summer for me and i start 10th grade in the fall. im 15 years old and i have a boyfriend here on gaia named "TheMasterShinobi". i currently adopted two people, "Shiro Bara" and "KiteInuyasha". still adopting if you want to be adopted!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:12 am


Well then, I am SnyperKat, and I am happy to be a part of this guild. ^^

I've loved cats my entire life, and ever since I was a kid I've always been fascinated by characters who are part feline. =D

Okay, now for the usual info:
Age: 18
Location: Quebec, Canada
Music: Lots of rock type music, techno, and Japanese music, but I'll listen to anything
Movies: See my site for the full list, but some of my all-time favorites are Fight Club, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates Of The Caribbean
Anime: Naruto, Shaman King, Angel Sanctuary, Les Bijoux, Ah! My Goddess, Boogiepop Phantom, Fruits Basket, Chobits

Well then, I guess that will do for now.
Ta-ta! ^^

SnyperKat


Kittylove5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:23 pm


I'm kittylove but you can call me kitty. I am a High school girl in the 11th grade, well isn't that fun? I have been a catgirl fan/cat lover all my life. I just think it would be cool to have the ability to do what cats can. Anywho, I'm glad I am apart of this guild, it seems so much fun. =^.^=
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//