Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Aensland Ravensgale

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:41 pm


Ah, it's been quite some time since I got things back in order. Well, I might as well re-introduce myself. I'm not sure I even did to begin with. The name's Loki(IRL known as Micah). I'm 22 and a Graphics Major. I enjoy reading, writing, and role-playing on a proficent level. Actually have two cats(one of which is sitting here next to the keyboard while I scratch her belly xd ).

I've been on this site for about a year now and have made some pretty good friends. Although the constant dispersal of the disease of Chatterbox Syndrome and the constant swarming of n00bs seems to spread rampantly it hasn't killed the fun... not yet atleast. I'm here for reasons you can deduce pretty quickly, I love cat-girls. Simple as that.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:20 pm


WELCOME NEW PEOPLE OF THE BRAIN.. oo theres my chicken.. here piggy piggy piggy goes after the chicken ^_^

snowboarderneko_Angel


Vanilla Extract

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:47 pm


Hello, I am Volch, and I have a drug problem... not really...

But I am Volch, I have no life, and rather love catgirls just like the average lifeless teenage pervert... gonk
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:24 pm


Im Mattrix, Minna-san, or Mikey whatever you'd like to call me. I like Anime (of course), manga, gore, violence, and that such. Im going on to my Junior year in high school and taking drivers-ed soon!

G4i4ninja


Moonlight Dragoness Ouka

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:47 am


I am Ouka Kiragashi. Nice to meet you all. I love cat girls and I hope that everyone else here does, if not that would be strange D: lol, well I hope I shall be accepted happily.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:01 pm


unidofuri
i am unidofuri/uni (my real name is hillary) i live in kentucky, own horses, and turned 14 mar. 27

eek I live in Kentucky, and I turned 14 on March 28. But I have cats instead of horses. sweatdrop I don't guess I really have a good reason to be shocked, though. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. In one of my classes in 6th grade, there were two other girls with the same name as me: Samantha. It was confusing. *shrugs*
Anyway, hi to everybody. My real name is Samantha, but I have several nicknames, including Sam, Sami, Twiggie (I have a journal entry about that, if you're curious), Pineapple, Crazy Kitsune. Or, if you talk to my classmates, you might be told I'm the smart one. *shrugs* I say, if they pay attention in class, they'll find that it's actually very easy. And I'm not that smart, really. Everybody's smart in one way or another, and everybody's a complete idiot at something. For example, I may be good at schoolwork, but I find it very difficult to sit still and pay attention at home. Also, I cannot talk to a crowd of people. I also find it much easier to write what I mean than to say it.
I should really shut up now, before I end up writing a book.... sweatdrop

Eternity Haloheart


Kleein Crostat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:12 pm


Hi I'm Kleein Crostat and i've been sober 48 days... wait.. what? This isn't- oh, wrong place i'm sorry. *gets up and leaves*
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:50 pm


Hi..my name is Yukino Isuzu .My real name is Jenny Athey.
I'm 11 year old and will be 12 in 13 days and 5 months.
I like anime,randomness,nekos,pandas,any thing chou-kawii,pocky,
role playing,ramdon pms,Rpgs,sleeping,slippers,and reading.I'm a soon to be 6th grader (has a late birthday)
and a cam whore o_o...And I look like ~

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

More Pics Here - look through all the pages and find them all.

Yuki the Baby Eater


Unidofuri
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:56 pm


Sami the Insane
unidofuri
i am unidofuri/uni (my real name is hillary) i live in kentucky, own horses, and turned 14 mar. 27

eek I live in Kentucky, and I turned 14 on March 28. But I have cats instead of horses. sweatdrop I don't guess I really have a good reason to be shocked, though. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. In one of my classes in 6th grade, there were two other girls with the same name as me: Samantha. It was confusing. *shrugs*
Anyway, hi to everybody. My real name is Samantha, but I have several nicknames, including Sam, Sami, Twiggie (I have a journal entry about that, if you're curious), Pineapple, Crazy Kitsune. Or, if you talk to my classmates, you might be told I'm the smart one. *shrugs* I say, if they pay attention in class, they'll find that it's actually very easy. And I'm not that smart, really. Everybody's smart in one way or another, and everybody's a complete idiot at something. For example, I may be good at schoolwork, but I find it very difficult to sit still and pay attention at home. Also, I cannot talk to a crowd of people. I also find it much easier to write what I mean than to say it.
I should really shut up now, before I end up writing a book.... sweatdrop
its nice to meet you what county are you in im in hopkins county
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:29 pm


unidofuri
Sami the Insane
unidofuri
i am unidofuri/uni (my real name is hillary) i live in kentucky, own horses, and turned 14 mar. 27

eek I live in Kentucky, and I turned 14 on March 28. But I have cats instead of horses. sweatdrop I don't guess I really have a good reason to be shocked, though. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. In one of my classes in 6th grade, there were two other girls with the same name as me: Samantha. It was confusing. *shrugs*
Anyway, hi to everybody. My real name is Samantha, but I have several nicknames, including Sam, Sami, Twiggie (I have a journal entry about that, if you're curious), Pineapple, Crazy Kitsune. Or, if you talk to my classmates, you might be told I'm the smart one. *shrugs* I say, if they pay attention in class, they'll find that it's actually very easy. And I'm not that smart, really. Everybody's smart in one way or another, and everybody's a complete idiot at something. For example, I may be good at schoolwork, but I find it very difficult to sit still and pay attention at home. Also, I cannot talk to a crowd of people. I also find it much easier to write what I mean than to say it.
I should really shut up now, before I end up writing a book.... sweatdrop
its nice to meet you what county are you in im in hopkins county


Holy crap! People from Kentucky? I am too, from Louisville to be exact.

Loki Aensland Ravensgale


Unidofuri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:59 pm


Loki-sama2k3
unidofuri
Sami the Insane
unidofuri
i am unidofuri/uni (my real name is hillary) i live in kentucky, own horses, and turned 14 mar. 27

eek I live in Kentucky, and I turned 14 on March 28. But I have cats instead of horses. sweatdrop I don't guess I really have a good reason to be shocked, though. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. In one of my classes in 6th grade, there were two other girls with the same name as me: Samantha. It was confusing. *shrugs*
Anyway, hi to everybody. My real name is Samantha, but I have several nicknames, including Sam, Sami, Twiggie (I have a journal entry about that, if you're curious), Pineapple, Crazy Kitsune. Or, if you talk to my classmates, you might be told I'm the smart one. *shrugs* I say, if they pay attention in class, they'll find that it's actually very easy. And I'm not that smart, really. Everybody's smart in one way or another, and everybody's a complete idiot at something. For example, I may be good at schoolwork, but I find it very difficult to sit still and pay attention at home. Also, I cannot talk to a crowd of people. I also find it much easier to write what I mean than to say it.
I should really shut up now, before I end up writing a book.... sweatdrop
its nice to meet you what county are you in im in hopkins county


Holy crap! People from Kentucky? I am too, from Louisville to be exact.
i ish from madisonville(eastern ky)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:33 pm


Kleein Crostat
Hi I'm Kleein Crostat and i've been sober 48 days... wait.. what? This isn't- oh, wrong place i'm sorry. *gets up and leaves*

And you tell me not to drink....

starlitfantasy


Kaworu__Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:19 pm


Mudpelt
Kleein Crostat
Hi I'm Kleein Crostat and i've been sober 48 days... wait.. what? This isn't- oh, wrong place i'm sorry. *gets up and leaves*

And you tell me not to drink....


I swear I wasn't drinking last weekend <.< >.> ninja
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:25 pm


i swear... you peopel are stupid xd nah.. i love you guys...

blorkbarrowdeath


Zearen

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:37 am


Hello, My name is Nash A.K.A. Zearen, I'm in the 6th grade and I'm a huge fan of anime cat people and i'm working on my drawings still.... whee
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//