Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koichi-senpai

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:31 pm


unidofuri
Kenji_sensei
Wow! I lovez horses. heart

I have a huge crush on my best friend who is known as Tyr here. heart I think she still likes me too, but it feels like she's using me as a backup for if things with her and Tim don't work out. sad Oh well, I'm not going to try and understand girls. They can be so shallow sometimes. ^_^ heart

That and fencing (saber). That pretty much sums up my life. 3nodding


that last part was pretty random....
^_~ Not completely. I started fencing because of her. heart Lolz.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:54 pm


Hi,

My name Is Kaleb and I am 14 years of age.

I'm secretly an anime addict. ninja

I have a dog. surprised

Jesus was a starfish

Kawaii Gaian


Jesus was a starfish

Kawaii Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:25 pm


Unforgiven11
Hi,

My name Is Kaleb and I am 14 years of age.

I'm secretly an anime addict. ninja

Thats all I guess. surprised
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:00 pm


I'm Taomi 12 years old.

TaoKitty


Ayame gawa

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:35 pm


M gaian name is Demon. I am 20.. crying But i guess being 20 isnt soo bad.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:26 pm


Hello my name is Jenifer, but please don't call me by that name. Please call me by one of my nickname like Xiao or Shouri. And my other username is what everybody knows me by is Lady Shouri. heart 3nodding

Fallen Kitsune Angel


snowboarderneko_Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:54 pm


Unforgiven11
Unforgiven11
Hi,

My name Is Kaleb and I am 14 years of age.

I'm secretly an anime addict. ninja

Thats all I guess. surprised
yay dog ^_^
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:21 pm


Fallen Kitsune Angel
Hello my name is Jenifer, but please don't call me by that name. Please call me by one of my nickname like Xiao or Shouri. And my other username is what everybody knows me by is Lady Shouri. heart 3nodding
Hello other me. whee heart

Wicked Dearie

Versatile Shapeshifter


Deatrin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:00 pm


I am Deatrin! 14 years old on June 18th!! I've been a member of the guild a few months now, but never posted. I just bought these ears! Yay!!
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:08 pm


Deatrin
I am Deatrin! 14 years old on June 18th!! I've been a member of the guild a few months now, but never posted. I just bought these ears! Yay!!

HELLO!!! whee

i am....... ME!!

you shall call me uni! ninja

Unidofuri
Crew



Librra


High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:38 pm


Im Libra my real name is ashley but every one calls me ash * my friends and family any way* Im 15 and i live in Canada. I love furrys of all sorts. Yes that is me in my sig...>_>
<.<
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:42 pm


this is in another thread, but I guess it also belongs in the official thread so...I'm 23, love cheesecake, krispy kreme, anime, manga, (cat people rule [esp. cat girls]). I'm a hard-core Ragnarok player (long live free servers). I believe mean people suck, so I try to be overwhelmingly nice...I can draw well, mostly 6+ age rating on the drawings xD...I'm still relatively new to gaia and I have SexyNinja to thank for intoducing me to it...I think that should do it

Tuxed0 J


Mostlyjoe

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:47 pm


Hello there.

I'm MostlyJoe. I'm a guy from Florida. Just a big fan of catgirls in both Anime and Real Life. Otherwise, I'm here to relax, joke, and meet fellow Feline Female Fans!
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:39 am


I'm shinymonk(aka shiny aka cody) most people call me shiny(yes I mean every day in real life). I'm 21 I love kitties and animals, and I totally adore catgirls. I'm a big fan of anime, videogames, paintball, and many other activities. and I believe that kindness can beat anything in this world. ^_^ hugs are the greatest.

shinymonk


C h a c o n n e i

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:11 pm



I've joined quite a while ago, but never had the chance to come online and play on here fully~ 3nodding Anyways.. a short intro...

I'm Anorelle, you may call me Ano for short, and I'm here purely for relaxed fun, perhaps a little bit of RP but not too advanced.. as I say, I wish to have a relaxed time here... I hope to get to know everyone much better in the future, and just have a good time in here! 3nodding

Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//