Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h a c o n n e i

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:36 am


Libra07
Anorelle


Hey everyone~ whee

I'm Maria (my real name) and I'm 15, turning 16 this August.. sweatdrop (Yesh.. still ages.. I'm always the youngest amongst people from my year.. gonk ) I'll be RPing as neko girls most of the time around here, (NOT Anorelle. She's an all different character all together) heh~ I love literacy. 3nodding

I hope I can get to know more people here while I stay, and have loads of fun with you guys~ blaugh domokun

Hey dont worrie your still older than me by about 2 months lol




Tehe.. really? You're 89 too? whee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:04 pm


Hiya! Mike here. 18 years old, and graduated last year. Cool little avatar guy is Xaeta. Yeah, I know, he needs boots...but the ones I want are expensive for a new guy! I'll get 'em eventually, though.

Anyway, great to have a guild devoted to cat girls. Now I don't feel like such a weirdo when I talk to people at work about how much I like anthros and nekos. ^.^" They're so cute!!

Xaeta


Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:49 pm


my name Is Megan and I am 17, I live in West virgina and I love anime and Manga spending time with friends, video games and roms for computer and other stuff I really like cats and my fave anime shows is Sailor moon and Tokyo Mew Mew. I also Love Hanson. I also Like to wear cat ears arounf the house and Hehehhe sometimes I forget to take them off and I wear them to bed and sometimes a tail. heart redface
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:48 pm


Ive been here for awhile..but better late then never with this. Name's James. 16 and living in Puerto Rico. Hope Im not the only one living down here heh. Anyways...I like most of all catgirls, anime, video games etc. etc. etc. Oh and Im a Metal Head.... \m/ ^^

Dash Krios Aerial



Scege


Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:08 pm


hello i am katasaki and im the original captain underpants and i like everything but the von helson sisters and i dislike nothing....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:55 pm


My name is Ryan and I am a 19 year old college business major. My user name is Dean_Cain. Why? because he is my fav actor, he is best know as playing Superman in Louis and Clark and he is also the host of ripley believe it or not. I am a cat-girl fan and have a few image but mostly i joined this guild, well it was the one of most interest. Gaia is cool and i spend too much time on it.

Dean_Cain



Librra


High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:04 pm


Anorelle
Libra07
Anorelle


Hey everyone~ whee

I'm Maria (my real name) and I'm 15, turning 16 this August.. sweatdrop (Yesh.. still ages.. I'm always the youngest amongst people from my year.. gonk ) I'll be RPing as neko girls most of the time around here, (NOT Anorelle. She's an all different character all together) heh~ I love literacy. 3nodding

I hope I can get to know more people here while I stay, and have loads of fun with you guys~ blaugh domokun

Hey dont worrie your still older than me by about 2 months lol




Tehe.. really? You're 89 too? whee

Hell yah whee But im the 7th of October ( as it says in my profile) (ninja)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:12 pm


hey, im Gouka, or in rl im Damien and im here cause of my very large Neko Addiction...O.o so yea, i dont realy feel like giving out all of my personal info here if thats fine? sweatdrop

Gouka Sakuja

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Seras-V

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:08 am


Hello, my user name is KasumiD my real name is Jeffrey. smile
I'm a newbie to the site, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me. stare I'm on in my third year of high school, only one more year to go. 3nodding
Thank you for letting me into your guild, and I promise I will help out as much as I can. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:58 pm


HI I'm Bunnie/Liz. I love Bunnies and Kittens. Silly thing is my boyfriend is nicknamed kitten and me bunnie... (bet you couldnt have guessed -sigh- i'm a nerd) anyways... the wierdest thing i guess would be I have worn cat ears, and occasionally a tail, all the time since junior high (i'm now in college) I'll send a picture.

Bunnietenou


Pilfer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:27 pm


My name is Pilfer Sigismund....that is what I go by anyway. I'm actualy a highschool student and I am known as one of Durhams most hard core console gamers. I have always had a interest in catgirls or nekos, and it grew over the years. Cat girls are in second place on my list, right there by great axes....don't ask. I do collect pics, catgirl or no, and draw.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:35 am


Heya Im Tai well thats what people call meh.. Ive only been on Gaia for about three months theres still alot I dont know but im getting there.. well about me im 17, currenty a Jr. Ive always adored catgirls I even fell in love with a kitsune.^^ family issues suck at the moment but life goes on. lets see what else can I say about myself... Im SO into ANIME!! heck yea it rocks .. My cat personality is a Panther and I Draw!! but its hard to draw anime without inspiration .. so i take forever on pics for other people
no da? My favorite color is red .. and i have the greatest friends in the world!! that about sums it up well catch ya later ^.~

KoDaken

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Jack_L

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 am


Hi. im Jack, im 14 i live in new york and im in 9th grade. i love cat girls and thats why im here.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:07 pm


Hi, my name is Eskie and I have this problem at school. can someone help?

This jerk named Mike Fitzpatrick and he is such an a*****e to me. If he keeps up the way he is, I am going to castrate him with a spork!

PhoenixFyre


Jdhanier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:24 pm


Hello. Im Jdhanier, but my REAL name is Andrew. It is a name I truly despise.*spits on his name*. But, anyway, Im 14, and my birthday is December 31. I have always loved cats, and also Catgirls. dont know why, but i just have.
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//