Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MainichiMainichi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:05 am


my name is hikari
i live in md
i'm 13
i like cats and anime and drawing, and manga
me n my friends shay always argue about whether cats are better that dogs.
i say cats all the way
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:22 pm


Hi. I'm Kiherei (Rei-chan). My real name is Mary. I'm 11 (I know I young-please get over it stare ) but I have the maturity rate of someone older than that. I love English, Tennis, and Band (I play flute) in school and I HATE math. I do a lot of drawing. I love cats. In *gasp* reality I have a black cat named Jack. He's sweet sometimes but he does bite. I enjoy catgirl animes like Tokyo Mew Mew.

Kiherei


yertle

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:25 pm


Hi! My name is yertle or as my friends call me Neko-san. =^-^= I'm 17. and I live in this place I call a home..^_^ Some of the things I like are:

Reading Manga, Drawing Manga, Art, Anime shows (particularily fruits basket and pita ten) Oh and basking in the sun... I like that one too. Hee....

Well anyway. I like the topic of this guild because I love cats and catgirls and catboys.... or anything to do with cats.

Nice to meet you all. biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:15 pm


hi my name is michiki im 14 ,umm i like to draw and play video games and i take teakwondo ,i like cats(of course) i used to have two kittens heart but they ran away or they got eaten by cyotes crying ....and...well thats about it . 3nodding

Tetra Slash Michiki


DarkguardianAngel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:41 pm


-poofs- well hmm um hi my names Dark Guadian Angel, you can call me Uriel for short, or Uur which every is fine with me.
Um I'm a freshmen in College at the moment, undergrad school. um I like catgirls, what can I say lol
hmm, don't know what else I can say

-Edit-
as well I'm also 19 lol 20 in November, should I feel old ?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:35 am


Heyahs! People call me a lot of things. I like to be called Jimmy, Billie, KC, Saint, Leara, and Chiaki-chan. I like my 7 cats (Two of whom I still own; long story), Halloween, St. Paddy's Day (I'm Irish!), and I LOVE PIRATE KITTIES!!!!!!!! xd heart wink And I'm 15. Or gonna be in a month. sweatdrop

american_idiot_loser1


Zorya_Kimono

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:54 am


Hello!!! My name is Zorya_V,I'm from Canda Eh!! ((lol)) I dance sing act and LOVE LOVE LOVE anime!! Also,FF!!! I'm turning 15 soon ^^ I also love kitties!! ^^ Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,I have a dog,still good,but I want a keety ^^U Anyhoo,Fave Colours are Black,Yellow,Purple and Blue. I rather action movies then Chick flicks,I'm not a girly girl either.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:47 pm


Name: Vorsai (meh online name, not giving you my real one ninja )

Age: 15

Location: North Carolina, USA

Intrests: Cat Girls (of course), Yuri, Final Fantasy Series (best games of all), computers, Internet,

Comments: Neh, I don't mind random pm's. Actually I love them, gives me something to do. So go ahead and send me a pm. whee Yeah, that's about it.

Merchant Union


Mulit Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:52 pm


wow buch of new ppl I haven't seen in any threads yet well gusee I say



welcome fellow catgirl lovers blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:11 pm


You guys can call me Trugdor, Truggie, Trug or "TRUGDOR MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!" blaugh I live in a town known as Townsville and to those who have seen the powerpuff girls no it's not that town and it is a real place, it's in Australia, queensland. I've loved Catgirls ever since I first descovered one in a FF game (don't ask me which one I'm not that big a fan of FF games and I can't remember) but yeah.... I think thats about it... alright see ya's around 3nodding

TrugDor


Ezequel Kierrn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:44 pm


Hello all!...gee i guess this makes me the newest member of this guild for now huh! =^-^= well to start off my name is Ezequel Bakuryu but you can call me ezzie or dizzy for short either one i dont care.(oh and my name in real life is DJ and yes i am black sweatdrop )catgirls...a must to luv em! one of the reasons that i like anime so much is because of catgirls! domokun hmm...what did i forget...oh im 16 IRL (in real life) and on here and i think thats it for now cya in the guild! domokun domokun
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:45 pm


My name is Brad
I live in Maryland
I'm 16
I like cat, drawing, anime, fireworks, manga, and music

Hellfiredragondevil

12,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100


Librra


High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:40 pm


Name: Libra07 Aka, Libra, my real name is ashley but if you must call me by my real name i prefure ash 3nodding

I am 15 ill be turning 16 this October, i love animals, i love anime/manga.
I have two horses, 1 farret, 1 dog and i hamster 9 im not gonna count my fish-.-') I enjoy drawing,outdoors, and anything dark. I do enjoy the out doors, but sadly i dont frolic around out there very often. Im located in Alberta and for those who arent sure where that is its in Canada. And if you dont know where Canada is then your slower than i suspected....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:22 pm




Hey everyone~ whee

I'm Maria (my real name) and I'm 15, turning 16 this August.. sweatdrop (Yesh.. still ages.. I'm always the youngest amongst people from my year.. gonk ) I'll be RPing as neko girls most of the time around here, (NOT Anorelle. She's an all different character all together) heh~ I love literacy. 3nodding

I hope I can get to know more people here while I stay, and have loads of fun with you guys~ blaugh domokun


C h a c o n n e i



Librra


High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:54 pm


Anorelle


Hey everyone~ whee

I'm Maria (my real name) and I'm 15, turning 16 this August.. sweatdrop (Yesh.. still ages.. I'm always the youngest amongst people from my year.. gonk ) I'll be RPing as neko girls most of the time around here, (NOT Anorelle. She's an all different character all together) heh~ I love literacy. 3nodding

I hope I can get to know more people here while I stay, and have loads of fun with you guys~ blaugh domokun

Hey dont worrie your still older than me by about 2 months lol
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//