Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
What Makes ED (and Al ^^) So Great!? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Is it about Ed (and Al ^^)?
  Eds Hot (and Al :))
  Eds Sexy (and Alphonse^-^)
  Eds Shortness (...idk about Al on this one)
  Eds Personality (of course Alphonse;))
  Don't Know
  Hehe...Al
View Results

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:30 pm


YAY BIG FONT ALONG WITH HUGS!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 pm


WOO!!!

RenkinjutsuNinja


Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:57 pm


BIG AND BOLD ALL TEH WAY!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:28 pm


I STILL DON'T WANT hugs, NO THANK YOU. ^^

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:59 pm


YOU ARE SO ANTI-SOCIAL!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:04 pm


smile

RenkinjutsuNinja


Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:36 pm


COME ONE NINJA I STILL WANNA SEE BIG AND BOLD FONT!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 am


FINE BE THAT WAY YOU MARSHMALLOW!!!

RenkinjutsuNinja


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:30 am


RenkinjutsuNinja
FINE BE THAT WAY YOU MARSHMALLOW!!!
sorry,FINE BE THAT WAY YOU MARSHMALLOW!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 pm


I'm a fangirl. I love every single thing about Ed. Even down to the boogers in his nose. >.< .....ahem......... well......... you asked, so there you have it. And Al is ok. He's very..... observant.

Edward_Fullmetal_Shrimp-


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:44 am


ALPHONSE IS SEXY!!! AND HE LIKES KITTYS!!! AND HES NICE!!! AND HE HASS GOOD TASTE!!! ALPHONSE IS KEWL!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 pm


YOU SAID THE SAME ABOUT ED-SAN.
Hehe, poo colour.

Renkinjutsushi Kioku


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:07 pm


I DID NOT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT EDO-KUN! I ONLY SAID LIKE TWO THINGS IN THE AL THING LIKE I DID IN THE ED THING SO HA! PLUS THEY'RE BROTHERS AND THAT WOULD BE WHY I LIKE! SIMILAR THINGS ABOUT THEM!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 pm


STOP OBSESSING OVER EVERY SINGLE GUY! I BET YOU THINK GLUTTONY IS "SEXY" AND "KEWL"!
Eeks, I hate pink.

Alchemist of the Twilight


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 pm


I do not think that every guy is sexy and kewl! And i hate gluttony!
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//