Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
Can you draw good DBZ? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you draw good DBZ?
Yep.. ^_^
52%
 52%  [ 23 ]
No.. v_v
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 44


Auron-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:39 pm


I'll post mine soon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:01 pm


I just noticed I messed up on the ears, but I didn't notice since I had it in my stuff for a long time.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:12 pm


bump
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:29 pm


*Is trying to bring thread back to life* ninja

I drew #18 a lot, and most were chibis...although that was 5 months ago, and my art has changed since then.

CursedRose.exe


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:35 pm


Did you see mine?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:41 pm


Yep. Awesome. ^_^

CursedRose.exe


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:16 pm


thanks biggrin I'm gonna start working on more.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:19 am


I also drew other chibis as well, but they all disappeared...I remember doing a funny one of chibi #17 and 18 and Future Trunks.

CursedRose.exe


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:00 pm


dbzx
i can please go to dragonball.com and then on fan talent there is a drawing of goku ssj and bulma i drew those smile please go and tell me what you think thanks

never mind they took it off now
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:45 pm


I can draw it well, well I used to any way havn't drawn it in awhile. If you wana see what i can do go to my site (which is in my profile) and go to drawrings, any of the first two dates and copies ^_^

Divil


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:57 am


I will check that out soon ^^
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:20 pm


I suck at drawing dbz but I still like to

skrunch


Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:12 pm


MikoBura
I drew SSJ2 Gohan this week, and I got 13 favourites on DeviantArt o.o

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13982224/

aww. i think thats actually kind of cute
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:22 pm


i absolutely positively SUCK at drawing DBZ but i can draw other things.

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:23 am


Don't double post Vamp_Kat_Meow... there is an "edit" button for a reason...

Also, I've drawn a "sexy" Trunks for a contest at Deviantart! XD Rate everyone!:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/23757158/
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//