Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
I give u in the flesh... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:54 am


arsenicjunkie
kuro-kun
Vash_the_stampede558
crazy people *shakes his head*
He really shouldn't have a gun in the first place if he does stuff like that. eek
I bet Vash would never do something like that! 3nodding He's too good a gunman!
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding Vash is way too awsome to do anything like that. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:16 pm


Yay Vash! xd

LeBette


Mizu Otaku Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:36 pm


Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:00 pm


Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
? sad Why is he celf centered? He looks like Vash. so he said so. stare

LeBette


adlerism

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:21 am


Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:35 pm


arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding

kuro-kun


adlerism

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:48 pm


kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding
blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:42 pm


kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!

Darkness in Zero

Quotable Associate

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

LeBette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:20 pm


gothwolf152
kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!
And I!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:05 pm


bloodlust21
gothwolf152
kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!
And I!!!
**And before the day ends, we have a full-on army of Vash fangirls to defend Vash_the_stampede558**

kuro-kun


Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:13 pm


kuro-kun
bloodlust21
gothwolf152
kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!
And I!!!
**And before the day ends, we have a full-on army of Vash fangirls to defend Vash_the_stampede558**

this makes my job a bit more difficult... 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:43 pm


Legato bluesummers
kuro-kun
bloodlust21
gothwolf152
kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!
And I!!!
**And before the day ends, we have a full-on army of Vash fangirls to defend Vash_the_stampede558**

this makes my job a bit more difficult... 3nodding
Rabid fangirls are the most deadly weapon, you know. 3nodding And there's so many of them @.@.

kuro-kun


adlerism

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:17 pm


kuro-kun
bloodlust21
gothwolf152
kuro-kun
arsenicjunkie
Mizu Otaku Monkey
Vash_the_stampede558
VASH THE STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to himself* biggrin biggrin biggrin

(*coughselfcenteredcoughcough*)
Watch yourself. This room is filled with Vash fan-girls. He looks like Vash and thats enough for me to defend him to the death!
And I shall join you in that battle. 3nodding


SO SHALL I!!
And I!!!
**And before the day ends, we have a full-on army of Vash fangirls to defend Vash_the_stampede558**
lol xd
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:42 pm


>< yes, yes we are

Darkness in Zero

Quotable Associate

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:07 pm


kuro-kun
Legato bluesummers
kuro-kun
**And before the day ends, we have a full-on army of Vash fangirls to defend Vash_the_stampede558**

this makes my job a bit more difficult... 3nodding
Rabid fangirls are the most deadly weapon, you know. 3nodding And there's so many of them @.@.
well, since your all HIS fangirls you must also somewhat be mine, after all part of him is me!
Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//