Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply [Official] Band Threads
Rammstein Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Rammstein
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 32 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Gold....
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48


x~BleedingMascara~x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:56 pm


RAMMSTEIN RULES!!! i would say they are definitely some kind of metal...but defintely not nu-metal!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:46 am


I would lable them as good xd

SerratedSprinkles

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:33 pm


I would label Rammstein as "Tanze-Metal". I think it describes them well. wink I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rammstein. I've loved them forever. I'm going on 5 years now!! I've read people labeling Rammstein as nu-metal. Nu-Metal is Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit, its a cross betwen Hard-Rock and Hip-Hop....something stupid like that. Anyways I love Rammstein and everything about them! xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:46 pm


Heh I have Engel on and then saw this hee hee
I love Rammstein! Kokain is a cool song

chocopandacandy


Sergeant Bananas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:33 am


I LOVE RAMMSTEIN
I LOVE MANN GEGGEN MANN
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:29 am


Rammstein ist die beste!
..........................
..........................
Sorry, about that. I'm just a super-mega-uber-fan of Rammstein. I fell in love with there musik the first time I heard it.

Tod Schlange

1,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Reply
[Official] Band Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//