Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Gackt Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:41 pm


bunnylover123
ok. Is everyone ready for this question??


Here it goes:

Where can I go to listen to gackt???

eek

*everyone is speechless*
Somewhere on the net? I'll give you links when I find 'em.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm



Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


bunnylover123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:36 pm


heart OMFG BEAST OF BLOOD IS SO F**KING AWSOME!!! heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:56 am


Its been a while. I just went through my dads computer to look at all the things I downloaded Gackt related. Hes bloody fantastic.

RunningWolf1324

Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//