Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Mah first thread in thee guild...At least I think :O Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I your favorite ghost?
  Yes!
  No (you better not select this option. Rawr! Just kiddin' ;) )
  Maybeh :o
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 pm


scream heart

*steals vital organs*
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:32 am


surprised

(Gawdess have I missed Cala. She's so silly.)

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:50 pm


Well fine you can have them! I don't use them anyway! mad
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:04 pm


Lol-lipops rofl

I like the Felly too, 'cause she's supertastic! heart

*makes cookies with the stolen donated organs* wink

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:25 am


*was wondering why a ghost would haul around a sack o' organs*

User Image

*gets in line for cookies* *keeps a shifty eye on Mich tho*
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:32 am


<.< >.>


*Zooms in a steals a cookie and flies high into the rafters with a loud RAWR* cool whee

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:44 am


*twitchlunge* gonk
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:27 pm


Gaaassp! You come back here for your scolding, young lady! domokun

Good thing I didn't put the sugar in yet.. it'll just be a floppy piece of dough!

*gives Felly cookies and tastes one too*

Mmms.. nothing like fresh organ cookies in the morning.. blaugh

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm


Well maybe I like floppy pieces of dough! scream

*Devours it*
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:10 pm


D'awwwss, you're so cute when you're devouring floppy pieces of dough! *squishes cheeks* whee heart

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:34 pm


gonk *Whines and pouts*
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:41 pm


*stuffs with more (already baked) cookies* whee

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:38 am


*takes cookies to nest and hides them* ninja
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:05 am


*Now has a mouthful of cookies, attempts pathetically to chew*

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:06 pm


*snickers in the background* Lookit those puffeh cheeks! rofl 4laugh
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//